• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Kris's 2013 Grow Log

As this is my first year growing chillies, i have decided to do a grow log to help me record what works and what doesnt work. My grow log takes the form of a series of youtube videos that i use to show what i'm doing and how. The link to Episode 1 is below.
Any comments or suggestions are most welcome.

Episode 2 is also up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THDfKc43sR0

I can tell that the experts here are gonna say you should take the seedlings outta the tray and put them inches away from your lights. lets see who says it first :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looks sweet!

Cut those chile's in half before you toss 'em in the oven and they will dry out a lot faster. Also don't keep them in a closed plastic container like that before they finish drying - that's asking for mold/rot. Leave them out in a warm dry place - like a windowsill, and maybe even get a fan blowing over them. Depending on your temperatures and humidity you may even find you can get away with skipping the oven step altogether.

Looks sweet!

Cut those chile's in half before you toss 'em in the oven and they will dry out a lot faster. Also don't keep them in a closed plastic container like that before they finish drying - that's asking for mold/rot. Leave them out in a warm dry place - like a windowsill, and maybe even get a fan blowing over them. Depending on your temperatures and humidity you may even find you can get away with skipping the oven step altogether.

I have a dehydrator and chop then in half and there dry in a day or two. Works like a charm. Btw you got some awesome looking plants there. man! Keep up the good work

I have a dehydrator and chop then in half and there dry in a day or two. Works like a charm. Btw you got some awesome looking plants there. man! Keep up the good work

As i said in one of my videos, I will be cutting them in half from now on before i stick them in the oven. I've also grabbed an old paper bag from maccas to store the dried pods in.

Thanks for the kind words.

This weeks harvest

30u7qz4.jpg

2uj5oyc.jpg

Nice.

Back