labels Labels for 5oz woozy bottle

I want to try and make some labels for Christmas gifts with some sauce. Any suggestions would be great. I want to try and make them myself on my computer. Thanks !

Justaguy said:
Fedex Office(formerly Kinkos).

LOL that was like over ten years ago...
tctenten said:
I keep getting close to pulling the trigger on these. Do you know if you need a "good" printer? Or will an ordinary inkjet produce better looking labels? This is completely for fun for me.

Designed for ink jet so if you have one good to go.

For most labels, if they are laser printed, they are much more smear resistant than ink jet.

Still not the same as commercial printed labels, but better......

salsalady said:
For most labels, if they are laser printed, they are much more smear resistant than ink jet.

Still not the same as commercial printed labels, but better......
Print a photograph or image on a laser and an ink jet and then tell me about laser. ;) Laser is good for color documents but horrible with images and color reproduction.

Professional printers use ink and offset printing not toner, except for their digital machines which don't print with the same quality. They are basically expensive copiers.

Ink is better in all cases, with pro, the inks cure, with home, they don't but you can use certain media for them to cure, like the waterproof media. Similar to printing on photo paper, which also cures the ink.

Trial run with this label. I have to work on the art, color and name lol.

Attachments

• sauce label.jpg
    sauce label.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 84
well, then, you're off to a great start!  :lol:  Pretty basic, but not sure what you're working towards.

Back