• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

LabsOwnYou's 2013 Glog -- Exceeding the limits

As I've mentioned before, I have decided it's time to post more, and become a more productive member of this community. Today (1/4/13) was the first day I've had enough time to do anything pepper related (other than eat them, of course!). So here goes:

First and foremost, a HUGE thanks to meinchoh for being kind enough to offer me some seeds. It is much appreciated! (Pics soon - They came out crappy and I'll have to retake them.)

To start off, I ended up poking holes in the bottoms of each cup and placing the holey cups in the normal cups. I got the idea somewhere off here to line the inside of a cardboard box with foil and I ordered a better light bulb so we'll see how that works.

The following seeds were sown, 2 per cup:

4 cups 7 Pot Primo
4 cups Brain Strain Red
3 cups Trinidad Scorpion Yellow
3 cups Trinidad Scorpion Moruga blend
2 cups 7 pot yellow x Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon (F1?)

As these out-grow their containers, I'll be starting more. That, or when I have a bunch more time (soon!)

I will update this as much as I can, but I probably won't have too much time these next 2 - 3 weeks, unfortunately. So if this seems dead, I promise to update it ASAP!

LabsOwnYou

any updates?

Sorry, of course!

Unfortunately, we're probably going to move this summer, and so I've had to scale down the number of plants that I'm able to keep. :'( Also, I don't have as much time because I'm having to super clean the house.

On the bright side, were moving to Alabama, which will enable me to plant LOTS more than I can in our California home. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow, but until we move, I won't have more than a few plants.

That pretty much sums it up, and sorry I don't have much more to say.

Sorry, of course!

Unfortunately, we're probably going to move this summer, and so I've had to scale down the number of plants that I'm able to keep. :'( Also, I don't have as much time because I'm having to super clean the house.

On the bright side, were moving to Alabama, which will enable me to plant LOTS more than I can in our California home. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow, but until we move, I won't have more than a few plants.

That pretty much sums it up, and sorry I don't have much more to say.
That sucks i hate moving sucks even more when you cant keep all your plants but alabama spose to be great for pepper growin so you should still have a kick a$@ season with only a few plants.

Back