LAND OF THE GIANTS 2017 - Biggest Bonnet Competition

Okay - in for the big prize!  Two cells sprouted seeds over the
last two or three days.  Watch out, fellas!

IMG_4627.JPG

Hey all.

I've got several Red SB MOA plants growing from seed I found on a train.  Reading the thread, it looks like this contest is for Yellow SB only?   :confused:   

Geonerd said:
Hey all.

I've got several Red SB MOA plants growing from seed I found on a train.  Reading the thread, it looks like this contest is for Yellow SB only?   :confused:   
Hi Geonerd, yes original SB MOA only please... want to keep a reasonably level playing field. If you need seed there is lots about, I'm sure someone can help you out?

Looks like I'm unable to edit the post at the top of the thread with details of the prizes, drat (unless someone knows how to edit an old post - could a mod help?).

This year's competition has been kindly sponsored by Growth Technology http://www.growthtechnology.com/
Many thanks to George @ Growth Technology and CG member Superhot Sim for helping to set this up.  I'm sure you'll agree the prizes are epic!

1st Place Prize: Bluelab Growers Toolbox

fa53e4514885938455bdcf39076c2f57.jpg

2nd Place: Growth Technology Nutrient Bundle 

I'm going to step up the hunt for a 2nd sponsor and hope to provide a few more prizes and hopefully be able to reward those posting the top five entries this year.

Happy growing all, let's see your seedlings!

really.. how come no one sent me an invite to this thread.. lol.. im IN  i actually found a batch of MoA seeds.. (that jamison grew)  i remember him moving to TENNESEE and the MoA was the only thing he grew that year.. making it PURE (since he grew the PURE batch)  i wanted to resupply that seed stock.. fortunately i got to sow those seeds !!  happy growing

btw my seeds sown DEC 3

im going back to my roots this year.. growing Bonnets  (Pdreadie's, MoA SB (isolated), and JMoA (from Andrew Binks in Canada his turned out orangey so i want to see if it'll grow true to form and be orange.. his seeds also sourced from the MoA

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
really.. how come no one sent me an invite to this thread.. lol.. im IN  i actually found a batch of MoA seeds.. (that jamison grew)  i remember him moving to TENNESEE and the MoA was the only thing he grew that year.. making it PURE (since he grew the PURE batch)  i wanted to resupply that seed stock.. fortunately i got to sow those seeds !!  happy growing

btw my seeds sown DEC 3

im going back to my roots this year.. growing Bonnets  (Pdreadie's, MoA SB (isolated), and JMoA (from Andrew Binks in Canada his turned out orangey so i want to see if it'll grow true to form and be orange.. his seeds also sourced from the MoA

Sounds like you've got as close to the real deal as it gets, glad to have you on board! 

dennish said:
Looks like I'm unable to edit the post at the top of the thread with details of the prizes, drat (unless someone knows how to edit an old post - could a mod help?).

This year's competition has been kindly sponsored by Growth Technology http://www.growthtechnology.com/
Many thanks to George @ Growth Technology and CG member Superhot Sim for helping to set this up.  I'm sure you'll agree the prizes are epic!

1st Place Prize: Bluelab Growers Toolbox

2nd Place: Growth Technology Nutrient Bundle 

I'm going to step up the hunt for a 2nd sponsor and hope to provide a few more prizes and hopefully be able to reward those posting the top five entries this year.

Happy growing all, let's see your seedlings!

Wow, that's really very nice!    

I may have to start more bonnets    :lol:  :metal:

Thanks to the folks at Growth Technology! 

And thanks, Dennis, for ramrodding this contest!

At the end of the season I expect one of you guys to hook a brother up with a few leftover seeds from all of these choice monster bonnet pods you're growing.  Love me some SB's.  Good thing you specified MoA or someone would sneak in one of Judy's stuffing bonnets.  :D

Back