• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lando's chili pepper pictures(pepper pron)

Hi folks :) Just tought I would post a few pictures now that my peppers are starting to ripen and I have something to show.
yellow 7 pod

Naga Morich(King Chili)
Trinidad something

Devils Tongue(lovely plant not that many people seem to grow them in this forum)

Goronong(very interesting Chinense variety from Malaysia, twisted pods with nice aroma)

TS Morouga Red

Datil

Todays harvest(Red Habaneros)

Hi folks :) Just tought I would post a few pictures now that my peppers are starting to ripen and I have something to show.
yellow 7 pod

Naga Morich(King Chili)

Devils Tongue(lovely plant not that many people seem to grow them in this forum)

Goronong(very interesting Chinense variety from Malaysia, twisted pods with nice aroma)

Morouga Red

Datil

Todays harvest(Red Habaneros)

Welcome to the forum, nice job on your photos and the peppers look great, I also grow the Devil's Tongue (red)and currently growing the Goronong which are also all twisted some are turning yellow, but I haven't had a chance to taste one yet.....keep us posted!

Hello Lando big welcome to THP. :welcome: Some very nice variety your plants all look healthy and producing nicely you have found the right place. We have never seen the Naga Morich shaped like the King Chili you show but looks more Trinidad, our Nagas are just smaller Bhuts. Don't get me wrong because that is a really nice looking pepper, glad to have you. :cheers:

+1 Naga Morich looks incorrect. More like a Trinidad variety. Welcome from central Texas and great looking plants and pods you have.

Mike

The Devils tounge looks like what the Naga Morich should do. I would have said those are either Jolokia or Morich, is the devils tounge not a Habanero veriety??

Either way i'm a little jealous of your selection :mouthonfire: :(

Hello Lando big welcome to THP. :welcome: Some very nice variety your plants all look healthy and producing nicely you have found the right place. We have never seen the Naga Morich shaped like the King Chili you show but looks more Trinidad, our Nagas are just smaller Bhuts. Don't get me wrong because that is a really nice looking pepper, glad to have you. :cheers:

I have not grown these before so I wouldn't know. I bought them from "The chilli pepper company" on their website it says the seeds come directly from Nagaland etc.
Pods do not look like the picture on their website must admit :confused:
So it's more likely to be a TS? :woohoo:

Great pics! How many plants did those reds come off?

I have 8 Red Habanero plants from last year, isn't it amazing how well they do the second year. Already picked 3kg or so from just those 8 plants. I eat a couple of them each day, great flavour and heat.

Here are some more pictures :)
Chupetinho

Bishops Crown

Criolla Sella(I was disappointed with these they don't seem to be very hot)

Ring of Fire

Cielo Rojo

Great looking pods! The Devil tongue and Fatalii are extremely close and the Fatalii is a favorite among folks here :dance:

update on some of my plants
Chupetinho pods ripening very prolific lots of pods

Bishops Crown first few pods starting to ripen finally

TS Morouga Red (odd shaped pod, all the others have a "sting" shaped pod)

Back