• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Lando's glog pictures 2012

Hola people
This is my second year on THP plants started begining of Feb. inside around 60 varieties(I do have pictures of the beginning if people are interested in seeing rows of plastic cups but it's prob a bit boring) here are some pictures of this years pods:

2ai1nvr.jpg

Royal Gold
15pn1pg.jpg

Orange Bhut

2di3b5x.jpg

Bahamian Goat pepper

23shm4z.jpg

Pickersgills Orange

t6813a.jpg

Jalapeno

2nqh6ky.jpg

Piquillo pepper

zy90d5.jpg

West Indian Hab

33c14wg.jpg

Rocoto Aji Largo

351tqhe.jpg

Rocoto La Paz

Big thanks to Superhot and the people on THP for providing so many interesting new varieties this year

Thanks Joyners the Stevia will be dried most of it will go to a family member with diabetis.
The smoking trays are of the disposable kind around 3 euro for 10 you can easily re-use them 3 or 4 times they are ideal for smoking.

Wow, that's a lot of Chupetinha's :D I love them, they make a good snack indeed and aren't to hot but good flavor. Great harvest you got there, Lando. I see some B. Goats and TS Chocolates correct? :)

Thanks Meat yes it's been a great year for my peppers I am up to my ears in peppers at the moment :)
Yes those are Bahamian Goat peppers in the lower middle box, the brown pods on the right are 7 Pod brown bonnet shape. They are so hot I am not sure what to do with them so I have been smoking and powdering them up till now.

Did you poke your own holes in the foil trays or you actually bought them like that? I have searched high and low for those and no luck finding them.

They come like that no need for any poking :) They are new this year I have not seen them before(if you have a Lidel near you could try them it's where I got them)

[sub]a few more[/sub]
[sub]
rl99fl.jpg
[/sub]
[sub]Petenero strange shape I like them(not very hot)[/sub]

[sub]
2dtoxky.jpg
[/sub]
[sub]Limon with stingers[/sub]

[sub]
acdeyx.jpg
[/sub]
[sub]some Primos great taste but they don't seem to be that prolific(at least not in my garden) and the peppers stay relativly small[/sub]

[sub]
1e3ups.jpg
[/sub]
[sub]Yellow 7 Pot with stinger [/sub]

[sub]some of my plants are flowering and loading up with pods for the third time hope they will have enough time [/sub]

Petenero looks awesome!! Those Limon with stingers look weird :lol: what to think of that.

I dunno the seeds came from a vendor that isolates his plants so it's not a cross must be a natural mutation. I will grow these out next year and see what happens.

thanks lando... package made it safely last week... got lost in the mail mix

30D51604-1492-4479-8927-B8DEFA722687-7202-0000029603AE057C.jpg

nicely sealed as always... soon as a remove the tape... PoooF... HAAAAChOoOOOoO

Back