auction Last Gleanings MFRB Pod Auction CLOSED

So today I picked over the garden again and while I still have many green pods I had plenty of ripe ones including some varities that I didn't have ready last time. I have one MFRB promised to another party but should have plenty to STUFF another MFRB full! The Auction will go until Monday the 13th 7pm east coast time. The bid will start at $33 and each bid after that should be in increments of $2 and a min of 2 bids are required to close the deal. Good Luck to everyone. These are FRESH PICKED TODAY from spoiled plants and are excellent pods. I do as mentioned have one order to fill but should be able to get the lucky winner dome of each of he following

Jigsaw
Jigsaw Mutt - few - hot
Naga Viper
Butch T - few -from Butch T
Carolina Reaper - very few
Bubblegum
Ice Scream
Primo - few - many still ripening on plants
Yellow Primo
Chocolate Morouga
Naga Hybrid chocolate
Yellow Bhut
Red Aji
Yellow Aji - few
Red Devils Tongue
Chocolate Devils Tongue
Yellow Devils Tongue - few
Brazilian Ghost - few
Jays Peach Bhut - seeds from 2 sources not sure about these bring true 1 is peach the other red

This is the box you want to win Im gonna put as much in as it will hold ! IM me any questions. This is available to he lower 48 only. Here's some pics from TODAY

Jigsaw

Naga Viper

Butch T

Bubblegum

Ice Scream

Primo

Yellow Primo

Chocolate Moruga

Yellow Bhut

Naga Hybrid

Probably not the best time for questions but I cannot find answers anywhere.
Jigsaw. /gourmet jigsaw Whatever type of Jigsaw is a Fatalii Variation right?
2nd Question, Ice Scream where did that originate from? is it a 7 Pot Variety? I have seeds for it from 5 different pods that I separated respectively of their pods phenotype. So If its a scotch bonnet variety I will continue to grow that pheno or etc.. So what is ice cream guys? Thank you.

phishpepper said:
Probably not the best time for questions but I cannot find answers anywhere.
Jigsaw. /gourmet jigsaw Whatever type of Jigsaw is a Fatalii Variation right?
2nd Question, Ice Scream where did that originate from? is it a 7 Pot Variety? I have seeds for it from 5 different pods that I separated respectively of their pods phenotype. So If its a scotch bonnet variety I will continue to grow that pheno or etc.. So what is ice cream guys? Thank you.

The Jigsaw is a Morouga cross grown out by the folks at Fatali.net and the Ice Scream pod is being stabilized by Butch T it is a Scorpion cross of some sort known more for its flavor than it's heat although it' is hot just not super hot.

Thanks Rob. How many generations is your ice scream? I got a few pods from you a couple of sfrb ago.. Which phono is desirable. you got me pods with such differing variations and I dunno which to go with..

phishpepper said:
Thanks Rob. How many generations is your ice scream? I got a few pods from you a couple of sfrb ago.. Which phono is desirable. you got me pods with such differing variations and I dunno which to go with..
Not sure my friend I scored those seeds from Butch T just grew em out take your pick. If you want you can contact Butch T for more info ..

Back