• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Last Post Contest with Prize!

Ok this is a fun thing i've participated on other forums here are the rules.

***Winner Recieves 25$US (including shipping and taxes) worth of whatever product they want related to Chiles. Powders, Sauces, Seeds, Pots anything related to Chiles or Pepper gardening qualifies. Even a tshirt with a chile on it who cares :-p

***To win You must have the last post for 24 hours after the last posts time stamp.

*** You can post whatever you want, links to videos, funny pictures, anything. Just try to include something more than a smiley face or the word "LAST POST?" lol.

*** when a winner has been determined just tell me what you would like from where and I will order it to your address if possible.

Just something fun for the forums. Enjoy and....

Begin!!!

I'll go first.....

Ummmmm

How many Emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None, they like it in the dark!

:lol:

I'm here all week...

IN response to the joke.....

beijing_snacksonsticks_crickets.jpg

imsguitargod said:
Screw 'em, let them cry in the dark.

Light bulbs cry? Im confused you're supposed to screw light bulbs HALP!

Sh*t I shouldn't browse through posts really should I? I was thinking you got a prize for the funniest joke, I'm glad I never posted a joke and made myself look really dumb.

rainbowberry said:
Sh*t I shouldn't browse through posts really should I? I was thinking you got a prize for the funniest joke, I'm glad I never posted a joke and made myself look really dumb.

I saved myself from being a dumbass last night. We were watching hockey at my friends and he usually has the time on his Cable box, we were waching 2 games so he was recording both. the clock said "REC" instead of the time and just as I was about to ask what time it was i saw the GIANT analog clock right above the tv. literally 2 feet in diameter.

Back