wanted Last try. Want to buy or trade for plants.

I know it is getting late in the season but I am still hoping to get my hands on a few plants for this grow year. I am hoping to be able to get one or a few of the following. Moruga, Red or Yellow Brain's, Butch T, Yellow Bhut, Aji Pineapple, or maybe some other extreme super I have not mentioned.

Thanks to doing a whole lot of surveys online I now have a little bit of money in PayPal to buy a plant or a few if I can find some reasonable enough. Please keep in mind I can only pay by PayPal. Also, I live in NW Ohio and need plants that will still produce this year so please keep that in mind also.

Thanks to a forum member here I do have some seeds I could offer towards some kind of trade towards plants or maybe even other seeds I could use for next season. Here is a list of the seeds I have.

7 Pot Yellow x Bhut Carbon
Trinidad Scorpion Yellow
7 Pot Primo
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
Yellow Bhut Jolokia
7 Pot Yellow x Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia
7 Pot Red Brain Strain
7 Pot Yellow Brain Strain
Caramel bhut Jolokia ( Only have a few of these to spare )
7 Pot Madballz ( Only have a few of these to spare also )

My main goal is to get a few more plants for production for this year, although I am not against trading for some seeds for next year also. Please PM me if you think you can help or want to trade or anything.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely, Reverend Michael Massey

I have a few spare Carolina Reaper plants they are a super hot pepper. Pm me if interested. Maybe we can work something out?

NW Ohio, and plants that will produce before frost?

Best of luck, but it is pushing it, unless some generous owner is willing to part with a couple almost mature plants that may be a bugger to ship.

Unless you are growing indoors. :dance:
I would donate a couple, but all mine are already gone or in the dirt.

I have a load of OP seeds, but until I get verified pods of the type, I can't guarantee they are true.

Back