• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Leaves getting brown spots and fall down

This is on my young Dougla 1' tall in a 2 gallon pot
All other plants are twice bigger and OK

Water once 7-10 days
No ferts in use, just compost tea once (a month ago)

I have a nasty headache clouding my brain right now, and the term is just not coming to me. However, I recommend you separate that plant from the others, so it can't spread. Also, if it's not all leaves (doesn't appear to be), wear gloves and remove the impacted leaves - bag them and toss. Wash your hands thoroughly and don't handle healthy leaves until you do.

I'm kind of thinking BLS (bacterial leaf spot)…… 

Off topic a bit...what kind of soil do you use? I find it fascinating that some people don't use ferts, be it organic, synthetic and/or tea...you used it one time and that one plant looks great...Just makes me wonder how much I/we obsess and do ore them we really have to...

Any who didn't mean to jack your thread my man...

So it's soilless ... If so did you add any nutrients when you potted or just like you said just used tea?

Hava said:
Any way i will not use any ferts, just a tea once 2~ months.
From everything I have been learning and reading for pepper growing and/or any type of veggie growing AACT can be all anyone uses solely and it will do the trick as long as the plant is in a quality soil or soilless .. I could be wrong but it seems to be what I have been reading ...

Back