Lee´s 2009 Grow season

Those wild varieties are absolutely beautiful. Especially that C. Rhomboideum that has yellow flowers. Unique to chilli's

DSCN8545.jpg

Look at that c. Lanceolatum

c_lanceolatum_plant.jpg

_NIK2759.jpg

Wow. Those plants are gorgeous. I love the shape/texture of the leaves on that C. Rhomboideum & the yellow flowers are fantastic too. Looks more like an ornamental shrub than a pepper plant.

And C. Lanceolatum has leaves that remind me of bamboo. Did you grow these ones last year?

Can't wait to see how they turn out, i'll have to give some of the wild varieties a shot next year man!

Those pics are actually made by Fatalii.
I hope they will do just fine and give me plenty of seeds :lol:

Txclosetgrower said:
Wow. Those plants are gorgeous. I love the shape/texture of the leaves on that C. Rhomboideum & the yellow flowers are fantastic too. Looks more like an ornamental shrub than a pepper plant.

And C. Lanceolatum has leaves that remind me of bamboo. Did you grow these ones last year?

Can't wait to see how they turn out, i'll have to give some of the wild varieties a shot next year man!

looking good man. Those two mature plants are so gorgeous and bushy. Nice selection of varieties too.

btw. My list.
I already started the wild ones:) The other ones today

C. annuum:
Bolivian Rainbow

C. baccatum
Aji Cito
Aji Cristal
Omnicolor

C.cardenasii x pubescens
Rocopica

C. chinense
Bih Jolokia
Fatalii Yellow
Madamme Jeanette
Pimenta de Neyde
Dorset Naga ( the real shiet)

C.frutesscens
Tabasco greenleaf

C. pubescens
Grif 9345
Hyper pube CAP 217

Wild species:
C. rhomboideum C.rhomboideum
C.lanceolatum C.Lanceolatum
Chili Manaus C.chinense x frutescens

The first seeds are germinating. Took 3 days. 2x Aji Cito, 1x Fatalii yellow

1 seed of each variety transferred to soil.

Hey Lee,

Is that a computer fan hanging on the right side wall? If so, how hard was it to "hook up", i.e. how'd you wire it. I've got several boat-anchor computers sitting around, so I've been thinking about using the fans for air circulation, but didn't know how to exactly.

If that's NOT a computer fan..er..nevermind.:oops:

Its the same type of fan used in PC. Its only a bigger version of it. I hooked it up to a 24V powersupply. But they also available as 220V/110V. You could also use a regular fan, anything that circulates air will do. But as you can see on the pic. a regular fan won't fit in there.

DownRiver said:
Hey Lee,

Is that a computer fan hanging on the right side wall? If so, how hard was it to "hook up", i.e. how'd you wire it. I've got several boat-anchor computers sitting around, so I've been thinking about using the fans for air circulation, but didn't know how to exactly.

If that's NOT a computer fan..er..nevermind.:oops:

Hi Down River,

If you want a 12v computer fan to work then see if you can find an old transformer lying round the house. Im running mine on 9v, slightly underpowered but it does the job.

Chris

Back