• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue?
    Then ask in Identification.

leo-c 2010 growing

now we have the growing season is ending with the arrival of winter has been a positive season with about 70-80kg of chillies harvested as soon as possible I will share some photos with you of this 2010

sorry I have to familiarize yourself with this system to post photos, we normally use a different system, sooner or later I will succeed

Give it a try
leo-c

DSC03017.jpg

ya, in photobucket when you click on a picture you get a box with email & im code, direct link code, html code and IMG code. select the img code and do a ctrl C to copy it. Then, in this editor all you have to do is ctrl v, to paste the code here. you don't have to select the "insert image" icon because the

I remember some posts from otherr Italian members and they can grow some mighty wicked peppers, hell they do a great job on grapes and tomatoes also, must be great growing conditions.
Nice work Leonardo!

I remember some posts from otherr Italian members and they can grow some mighty wicked peppers, hell they do a great job on grapes and tomatoes also, must be great growing conditions.
Nice work Leonardo!

it's all that volcanic soil. all those macro and micro nutes going around in italy.

What is that last plant with the yellow pods? Is it just me or is that a hell of a lot of pods for one plant?!?!

I've just started growing a Habanero Limon.. That is the same thing I suppose?? It definitely looks like a fatalii, but I've never grown either.

I've just started growing a Habanero Limon.. That is the same thing I suppose?? It definitely looks like a fatalii, but I've never grown either.
haba lemon is the fruit of a very different fruit from the fruit of the fatalii, yellow lighter almost white to very late ripening, surface smoother and more streamlined product.
is a variety that does not sow in 2011 but this year has given me great satisfaction.

it's all that volcanic soil. all those macro and micro nutes going around in italy.
the soil of my fields is heavy clay, in ancient times were here today cleared the swamps, is a good ground but not great for this type of cultivation because poor drainage.

Back