• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Leopard pepper ?

Howdy y'all !

Well reckon I'll go stright to the point on this question .... Got some seeds from a friend in Brasil , baggie said (LEOPARD) . I was up most the night trying to find imfo. But couldnt find none. I asked him about it and he linked me to a facebook page with a pic , pepper is red kinda nagish looking , tryed to dig around and heck ! its all in portuges . tryed to copy/pased that pic and couldnt nither .
Can anyone help me on this one ?

Thanks !
-Tex

Still trying .. I dint F ...around on faebook much .

Here it is .... Dont know I did it but it worked , sure hope my buddy doesnt mind .
382466_277774132345816_60624359_n-1.jpg

Was ganna linke the facebook page but , funny is that its active and anyone can f... Around in there but ..... This is the pic.

There are members here who are capable of reading portuguese ;)

Or who (like me) have translation software handy...

If you post the link, or pm it to me if you'd rather, I'll post whatever of the text i can make out...Alright?

There are members here who are capable of reading portuguese ;)

Or who (like me) have translation software handy...

If you post the link, or pm it to me if you'd rather, I'll post whatever of the text i can make out...Alright?
Thanks buddy but , I had an ex-girlfriend thats speaks portuguese help me out. Sad to say no really info. On the pepper .... right below the pic just reades : pimenta leopard . So I reckon I'll have to grow da seeds and see what turns out . Recken da darn thing is hot , and maybe a c. Chinense ???

Back