Let's get drunk!

Time to fess up!

Yep I confess, has happened to me. :oops:

Hope she dun giv ya shit over this, U had no options other than to go in a cab to pick her up :!: May be cavalier but would be nice to be that wealthy to even seriously consider it!

PS I don't believe we are the only two it's happened to! :whistle:

If women's liberation helped them to go out alone it should help'em to come home alone...:D That's what I call emancipation!

rainbowberry said:
I've never been that bad. Dancing in the town centre High Street flower beds at midday was my worst (Maidstone town centre for you UK people). I was young.

Oh we could top that one........

chuk hell said:
Drunk stories! Yeah!

Moving to "The Buzz".....

Sort of the "drunk tank" of The Hot Pepper dot com...

As George would say..."move it on over...rock it on over..."

Drunk tank? You mean like Otis and Barney Fife Mayberry drunk tank?

Cheers, TB.

Not drunk yet tonight...not yet. Waiting for the esposa to go nite nite so's I can break into the tequila....my preeeeeecccious......my preeeeeeeccccious!

Cheers, TB.

Oh and:
threadnecromancyns1nf0.jpg

Now give me your 5 mannah.

Nice. Zombie drunks. If some of the drunk zombie's are chicks at the bar....could be kinky! But then the last time I was single and at the bar I was reduced to using lines like..."can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?"

Cheers, TB.

I asked a hot girl if I could buy her a drink, or a car, or a house once. I was young and really dumb then.

JayT said:
I asked a hot girl if I could buy her a drink, or a car, or a house once. I was young and really dumb then.

I did that last year. I found out though how she REALLY likes her men. Dumb, full of cash, and close to death. Funny...I'm broke and feel fine.

Cheers, TB.

Like Johnny Carson said on his show after his 3rd or 4th divorce....I'm not ever gonna get married again, I am just going to by her a house and be done with it (paraphrased) :lol:

Back