• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Let's see your bad senior class high school pics

So here in the US a lot of folks get various pics of themselves (sorta like school pics) just before graduating high school. (last primary/general education before college)

Do you have the cajones to scan and post your pics? Could be fun. Or funny.

I scanned this one. Not good at resizing pics, so we'll see how this turns out. And I have one that is way worse. I have no excuses for the horrendous round sunglasses or the lame fake lasers in the background.

badseniorpic.jpg

Anybody got some? I hope so, otherwise I'm deleting this photo lol.

Real bad! Back then, I was all into the artsy stuff and did my own pictures. At the time it was cool, but now looking at them makes me cringe. :lol:

You know, in the name of fun, I would probably post mine. The trouble is, I'm having a little trouble finding it.... I think I may have burned it sometime long ago............

Do we get to guess what year graduation was? Boutros.......I'm guessing...........1995..............

before anybody laughs....remember this was 1967....and I actually had hair....

ronniesenior67.jpg

Big ups AJ- hell yeah! Very cool to see, ain't nobody gonna bust on your picture sir!

Salsalady- very, very close- mine was in '94...

the soot off the flash was hard to get out of that white shirt.....

I think the first picture was taken the summer before senior year with then boyfriend. And the lower one is the one that went into the yearbook

hspics.jpg

And this one is a couple years after high school, I'm in the back row, same boyfriend on the right.
avenger.jpg

Very cool Salsa- this is already better than I thought it would be. Cool to see pics from back in the day of folks on the forum. Love it.

very cool SL...do you play bass or were you a groupie?

Back