LF: pepper seeds in the Philippines

is there any kind-hearted fellow contrymen that will give pepper seeds(aside from labuyo, sigang, bell hehe) for me :) just a newbie here...

if none, i am willing to buy :D

thanks in advance,
stay well everyone

Where are you in Manila? My boss goes there every other month maybe we can do trade. We do a lot of work for Analog Devices in Cavite city but I think he stays in Manila at the Shangri-la. What kind of chili peppers are you looking for?

Sophie

Where are you in Manila? My boss goes there every other month maybe we can do trade. We do a lot of work for Analog Devices in Cavite city but I think he stays in Manila at the Shangri-la. What kind of chili peppers are you looking for?

Sophie

i'm from Mandaluyong City...Cavite is too far from me, there is 2 Shangrila i know, in Mandalyong and Makati City...i'm looking for moruga scorps, bhut jolokia, habanero, 7pot...i only had Philippines bird's eye(labuyo) and green finger chili(pansigang) seeds, i can trade with tons of it

Labuyo (pic from net)
dsc01693.jpg

Pansigang (pic from net)
4321219065_10c71947e7.jpg

pm me i have a few types of super hot seeds ill send you free.

PM'd you sir, thanks :)

i would love to trade u seeds for some native pepper seeds from the philippines! Pm if you got some to trade.

i'm willing to do that sir, but i dont know how to :( i have no idea about that SASABE thing haha, Philippines are corrupt every step you were liable to unwanted tax >:(

ChiliEmpire,

Just to clarify... is the finger pepper the same as "Siling haba"? Also you may have to let them turn red before you harvest them for the seeds to be mature. Beautiful peppers! My boss only brought my back one moldy labuyo - I will PM you.

ChiliEmpire,

Just to clarify... is the finger pepper the same as "Siling haba"? Also you may have to let them turn red before you harvest them for the seeds to be mature. Beautiful peppers! My boss only brought my back one moldy labuyo - I will PM you.

yes maám its the same...ok, will do :)

still need some 7pot, moruga scrorpion, trinidad scorpion butch T seeds, Jalapeno after that I think im done :D

these guys help me out and will share some seeds to me :)
- AtomicCobraPeppers
- tucabail
- AZpepperGirl

thank you guys so much!

The more members from diverse places the better, IMHO. Local and unusual varieties maybe never seen on the market.

No seeds this year, but I owe a lot to members for steering me in the right direction and even providing seeds, so next harvest I will be "paying forward" or evening out my karma, to those who need a start or can't afford them.

If you want to trade seeds with Chiliempire you can PM me and i will make sure he gets them. I am in the US and have lots of seeds he sent me. I can trade for seeds he may want. It is too expensive to send SASBE out of Manila. We have seed mule ;-)

Good day to everyone is this thread still open?.. i am willing to trade chile seeds. but i only have yellow habaneros.. it is quite hard to acquire the popular varieties of peppers (i.e jalapenos, moruga scorpion etc etc) here in the philippines.

Those peppers are big for siling labuyo. I grew some out from the philippines. They were 1/2" long. That
looks more like a thai pepper.

Back