• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music Like Country Music?? Check out "The Last Train Runnin'"

If ya like country music, stop in and check us out. We have been together just over a year now and we are having a blast with our music. Let me know what ya think???

http://www.jdltrband.com

Our signature song ....get this....aint even country.

It's "Train, Train" by Blackfoot...we can rock too baby!!!

Thanks

BigDogDaddy:hell:

Nice site BDD. Good on you for doin' your 'thang. Hope you keep it goin' on. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Not one Flying V in all those pics on the site.

Cheers, TB.

Thanks Texas Blues....but a flying v? holy wow man....I thought I was pushing the envelope with a Les Paul....ha ha. It's a lot of fun, and a great group of guys, we all get along great and it's a blast when we are out playin a show, or even just jamin out at practice...:lol:

great site BDD...wish I could hear you guys play some time...

by the way....Train, Train rocks...

the song we do that rocks the house is "Keep your hands to yourself"...thats as rock and roll as we get usually...

Thanks AJ, we do that song too!!!

I will try and get a youtube video of us doing Train Train sometime...it is a blast. I play a little solo at the beginning of it...after the band intro's...and then we shift from 1st gear to maximum overdrive...most fun you can have with your clothes on!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I'm going to take in "The Last Train Runnin'" this weekend. I will post reactions Sunday or Monday. (whenever I sober up)

BigDogDaddy spent Saturday in bed, sicker than a....dog. We had to cancel...and it killed me to do that, but I couldn't even talk, let alone sing.....sorry Jay, first one we have ever had to cancel on account of me. I still feel bad about it.:party:

Back