• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Little 'ol Jalapeno Made Me Tear Up...

He said he wanted one...

34691_1358990028625_1647752299_853687_3351717_n.jpg

I told him they get a little hotter up top where the seeds are...so naturally...

34691_1358990068626_1647752299_853688_658618_n.jpg

That's my little man.

Did that little one actually bite into one? If I'd done that with my boy 30 years ago momma would have kicked my ass:crazy:

Yeah....he took 2 bites out of the end...ate about an inch off it. Then he bit the side out of it. I asked him if it was tingling, and he said, "yes, daddy". I asked ifit was hot or cold, and he said, "cold".

We figured he'd be this way. When he was 1, we were at a Mexican joint, and he pulled a big chunk of jalapeno out of his guacamole...mommy and I gasped, sure we would have to make a quick get away. He munched happily, and kept on going. He eats a little bit of crushed red pepper on his pizza...not a lot, but a few flakes here and there. He hasn't graduated up to daddy's serrano salsa yet...just give it time.

at this rate you guys will have to get pretty creative when packing his school lunches! no bologna sammys for this guy! make it rellenos!

wow sounds like he is doing great!!

by the time hes 10 or so he might be up to Habaneros and in his teens maybe even Bhuts

but of course one thing at a time and there better for him then candy

keep up the good work little guy im rooting for ya

your friend AJIJOE

hahaha, thanks for sharing.

but when the kids starts screaming while on the toilet saying that his butt hurts, people will automatically assume something else. Be carefull It is a sick community services out there.

Back