• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pests Local Greenhouse Owners have the bug....

I have a comercial greenhouse and in my area all the comercial growers are good friends and this year we all started growing more hot peppers.
we all have the resources to do it right and I think that next year there will be even more of this happening.
just think ..... local greenhouses stocking nagas and bhut plants that have been growing since jan 15th.
I will keep you posted with pics .

Thats great Shayne....wish they would do that in Fort Worth......

Awesome Shayne, I tried talking my boss into it, all I could get him to agree to is to plant me a 412 plug tray of Caribbean Red Hots.

kracker said:
Awesome Shayne, I tried talking my boss into it, all I could get him to agree to is to plant me a 412 plug tray of Caribbean Red Hots.

You know, my experience has been that a lot of people talk about wanting hot peppers, but when you put the exotics in front of them, they just don't buy them.

I am in yorkton, sask. canada
more and more people are asking for exotic peppers around here as we seem to have alot of hockey fans and they all seem to like them

shayneyasinski said:
I am in yorkton, sask. canada
more and more people are asking for exotic peppers around here as we seem to have alot of hockey fans and they all seem to like them
Hockey fans in Canada?! NO WAY!!! :lol:

I had a hard time giving away Nagas last year. I think I need to find sauce makers or more imigrant customers.

Ya Omri, Hockey is a way of life here in Canada and hockey goes great with spicy food and beer. Go sens!

Back