• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

LOGOS GONE TERRIBLING WRONG :(

Heres Some Signs and Logos that might have needed a little more thought...:hell:

download-1.jpg

k.jpg

doughboys - pizza - salad - panini … and something extra?

download-2.gif

Atherton Car Centre
download-3.jpg

Dental clinic

dental.jpg

Any idea what this is supposed to be?
n.gif

Instituto de Estudos Orientais
dp.gif

Kids Exchange - As this name didn't sound weird enough, they decided to write it together.
kids.jpg

A-Style - Realy classy.
yrl.jpg

Computer Doctors.
download-4.jpg

rainbowberry said:
:hell: I'd be surprised if anyone saw that as a lamp. The car centre one took a few cocks of the head to work out for me.

oh man i so have a comment for this one but i won't say it here

Sickmont said:
Wow, you can be all innocent-like, huh? i was gonna say something about not being used to seeing it at that angle

Well that's what I saw at first because one of his balls was facing the wrong way.

rainbowberry said:
:) I'd be surprised if anyone saw that as a lamp. The car centre one took a few cocks of the head to work out for me.
Damn R.B Thats ..Funny :)
Chiliac said:
Some great finds among them - if you've got a dirty mind and imagination! :)

Clean as a whistle..Honest :lol:

rainbowberry said:
:( I'd be surprised if anyone saw that as a lamp. The car centre one took a few cocks of the head to work out for me.

I thought it was a lamp and did not get it for about 42 seconds

rainbowberry said:

I must be losing it, mind is usually in the gutter, I mean everytime I look at it now I see snatch. I remember when I was in the Air Force there was this medical center in Redlands Calif, the sign on the building said ; The Beaver Medical Center I should have taken a picture of that, I had no idea people had them as pets...............................:lol:

DickT said:
I must be losing it, mind is usually in the gutter, I mean everytime I look at it now I see snatch. I remember when I was in the Air Force there was this medical center in Redlands Calif, the sign on the building said ; The Beaver Medical Center I should have taken a picture of that, I had no idea people had them as pets...............................:shocked:

ROFL Please stop :lol:

Back