• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

LOGOS GONE TERRIBLING WRONG :(

talas said:
Any idea what this is supposed to be?
n.gif
I would guess it means that there is a baby changing table available inside. Some people call it a diaper shelf.

Either that or it's a midget hooker inside...hehe

Chiliac said:
Who comes up with names like this? AND isn't there anyone allowed to give a second opinion???

DickT said:
I think the guys name was Richard Hungwell.....................

It`s How they came up with the name worry s me ;)
Dick Nice one again..Your scoreing all the time.. ;)

DickT said:
I must be losing it, mind is usually in the gutter, I mean everytime I look at it now I see snatch. I remember when I was in the Air Force there was this medical center in Redlands Calif, the sign on the building said ; The Beaver Medical Center I should have taken a picture of that, I had no idea people had them as pets...............................:lol:

Didn't I read sth. that the Beaver Medical has a good gynaecological ward?

DickT said:
I think the guys name was Richard Hungwell.....................

If he was Hungwell he wouldn't come up with weird ideas. Maybe his name is Hangwell?

chilehunter thats just wrong wrong and just wonder about the company who made it..The office party's must have been iintresting :lol:

Back