• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Long time no post's

Hi everyone it's been a while since my last visit so i thought i might do a bit of an update.
The summer is off and running here and i have some new plants and some that got through the winter.
Planted a few scorpions and some bhuts late last year, too late for them to mature, so i nursed them through the winter and potted them up a few weeks back.

This is the Bhut
BhotJolokia06.jpg

This is the Scorpion
TrinidadScorpion04.jpg

The first harvest of the summer. Thai Inferno
IMG_1196.jpg

Last year i had loads of thai inferno and thai birds eye that all ended up dried so im gradually turning that to powder using a good old mortar and pestle.
it does take a little while but the result is well worth it.

Dried chilli flakes
IMG_1174.jpg

10 Minutes later
IMG_1175.jpg

So there you go a bit of an update.
Will post more photos through the summer, looking forward to some drunken chef and some poppers.
Cheers Kevvy

Your Plants look really healthy!! The Thai Inferno looks interesting. If that's it in the background, it appears to grow pretty low/wide. How big is it?

Your Mortar and Pestle are very cool!

Later, Buck

Your Plants look really healthy!! The Thai Inferno looks interesting. If that's it in the background, it appears to grow pretty low/wide. How big is it?

Your Mortar and Pestle are very cool!

Later, Buck

your right buck it is a low and wide about 30cm high and 40cm wide. Grows well in pots too.

Cheers Kevvy

That is a gorgeous pestle and mortar right there!! and those thai inferno pods look awesome!! did you try one fresh? what were they like?

Back