• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Look at all these peppers! Thanks to SethSquatch!

Sethsquatch was nice enough to invite me and my husband over to his house yesterday for a pepper pick and sampling. I only cried once during the sampling, so I guess I did pretty good! We had a great time, Sethsquatch and his family are so nice and fun to be around and we really enjoyed meeting them. Not only did we have the taste test, he sent us home with the below box of hot pepper greatness. I'm very jealous of his garden! :)

Without further ado, the awesomeness:

2012-09-091602583.jpg

It was a pleasure. Pepper people are welcome here! I love introducing people to the flavor and heat! You were both troopers!

Very nice! Sethsquatch is the man. He's also the gangster of love....."Messin' with Sethsquatch"

He also makes beef jerky that is superior to Jack Links.

Holy Cow you hit the jackpot!!!!! How cool is that? Sometimes I say folks from central Pennsylvania might as well be from Texas, they are so nice.
Thumbs up Sethsquatch and congrats fishwife and hubby! Yum looks like some Fatali in the center there. One of my favorites!!

I'm just a lucky gal to have these awesome THP members local to me! I like Seth's platform. Also, how about the hotter you can stand it the more $$ you make?

Now don't be jealous ya'all, but I was invited over to Brian's next! Once my "sudden" company leaves, we're going picking once again!

Back