wanted Looking for 7 Pod / 7 Pot seeds

I'm looking to purchase some 7 Pod/Pot seeds. I can't find any anywhere! If any of you have any seed you're willing to sell please let me know. I have pay pal! Thanks

Daren

Sorry man I just planted mine otherwise I would be more than happy to send you some -- Should have some by July -August if you dont have any luck

LUCKYDOG said:
Sorry man I just planted mine otherwise I would be more than happy to send you some -- Should have some by July -August if you dont have any luck

Thanks man... I actually just got a suprise package in the mail a little bit ago with every super hot you could ever want! Thanks Dale (thepodpiper)! You da man!

shameless beg!!

Hi

I'm from the UK and i would like to start growing my own chillis this year. i found this forum on the internet and I love it.

I am a nurse in the UK and i love my job but don't get paid enough!

I would love it if someone could send me a few seeds to get started as the only ones i can find in my local garden center are mild ones and i want some hot ones!

i will glady pay the postage :)

thanks and sorry that my first post is a shameless beg!!

K
xx

chilligal said:
I'm currently living in West malling, Kent but i'm from Essex.

I live in Kent too, Yalding (near East Peckham). I know West Malling well, my Mum works there, it's about 13 minutes drive from me, she's from Essex too :) Plus my name begins with K.

rainbowberry said:
I live in Kent too, Yalding (near East Peckham). I know West Malling well, my Mum works there, it's about 13 minutes drive from me, she's from Essex too :) Plus my name begins with K.

Ah yes I know it. I actually live in Colchester, Essex but im staying in West Malling while i'm working at Maidstone hospital.

chilligal said:
Ah yes I know it. I actually live in Colchester, Essex but im staying in West Malling while i'm working at Maidstone hospital.

What a small world it is, I pass the hospital everyday on my way to work. Nice to meet you chilligal.

K x

chilligal said:
Hi and nice to meet you. I hope I don't see you there!!!:)

I doubt it, I spent a few months in there on Monkton Ward when I was 11 years old, I just plan to zoom past there in my car now :)
Lovely to meet you too K.

Thanks to the two of you that have posted me seeds :)

Does anyone know how long it will take for them to arrive?

U.S to U.K
Australia to U.K

About a week I'd say, maybe shorter for the US, depending on where they come from, I find Florida takes a lifetime. Saying that sometimes Australia has taken a bit longer than a week.

rainbowberry said:
About a week I'd say, maybe shorter for the US, depending on where they come from, I find Florida takes a lifetime. Saying that sometimes Australia has taken a bit longer than a week.

Ok thanks. It's been 10 days now :shocked:

The post here is awful.

Back