wanted Looking for 7 pots

I am looking for some 7 pot Brain Strain and 7 pot Primo. I have the following peppers that I can trade:

Caribbean Red
Trinidad Scorpion
7Pot Jonah
Bih Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia
Naga Morich
Red Scotch Bonnet
Chocolate Hab
Fatali
Mulato Isleno
Las Cruces Cayenne
Datil
Thai Red Chili

Most are from commercial packs of seeds, so can only trade a few of each. If none of those catch your eye, I also have about 40 varieties of tomatoes or can send a SASE with enough for a case of beer. :lol:

Anyone out there willing to help me out with these to finish my grow list. Let me know.

Thanks
jacob

Nate pretty clever setting up trades with seed I've just sent you. I would prefer you grow out the seed and then trade but if you have better use for the seed I understand. Jacob the seed was harvested in the lowcountry and welcome to THP. Where did I miss the lemon bhut?

Out of 7 Pot Primo. I traded a crapload of it. :) PRF, I thought maybe I was losing it too as I saw Lemon Bhut nowhere on the list. lol. Hell, if you have some purple pimpled 7 pots, I'll come up with 7 Pot Primo. :)

Chris

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Nate pretty clever setting up trades with seed I've just sent you. I would prefer you grow out the seed and then trade but if you have better use for the seed I understand. Jacob the seed was harvested in the lowcountry and welcome to THP. Where did I miss the lemon bhut?

I agree. Unless you have like 10 and are trading a few.

Man I wish I knew where to find some purple pitted 7 pots.:lol:

Sorry for any confusion. I removed the lemon bhut form the list because I set up a trade for some of the seeds leaving me only 8 seeds left. Although I would trade half of them for the same amount in Primo if anyone has them.

Thanks for looking.
jacob

Pepper Ridge Farm said:

Oh Trust me Cappy I want and will be growing the Brain strain but when I can Get my hands on a few Lemon Bhuts I figure i could spare a few for a few trys of a lemon bhut. Yellow is my favorite pepper color now i think. I will still have plenty for my own practices all seed i recieve I plan to be harvesting pods from. Maybe someday i can cross and get a Yellow Brain Bhut:cool:
If I have to send out seeds for a strain i am seeking i think its worth it. Jacob your seeds are on the way!

Your missing the point Nate, maybe jacob should send the yellow bhut seed to the me instead. It wasn't two weeks ago I packaged up those 7 Pod to send to you and now your using my seed to get lemon bhuts? I don't remember receiving anything from you in trade. Damned if you do and damned if you don't, no more free seed from me.

wow

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Your missing the point Nate, maybe jacob should send the yellow bhut seed to the me instead. It wasn't two weeks ago I packaged up those 7 Pod to send to you and now your using my seed to get lemon bhuts? I don't remember receiving anything from you in trade. Damned if you do and damned if you don't, no more free seed from me.

I will send a few yellow bhuts to you im only getting 8 i believe.
I asked you if you would like to trade anything i had for a few brain strains. You said i not needed to send anything in return which i really appreciated it. Why do you care what i do with my extra seeds i have? It seems you are mad about the lemon bhuts. You scratch my back i will scratch yours, I will send you half of what i got because i would not be able to get these without your generosity. I never knew theyre were regulations on what i can do with my seeds. I have no prob sending you anything you want from my stock. I don't have a farm like you but i would share with you with whatever i had. I feel like you are being very uncool about this.

I don't want your lemon bhuts, I don't even believe there is a variety. You are not the first Nate I just hate when people beg for my seed and then use it to trade with. Try the Fatalii.

I was Seeking your Strain for the sole purpose of growing your very very cool looking variety that i really want to eat. But when someone says they have lemon bhut and seem serious about it actually being a lemon bhut and they want some seeds of what i have i am more than tempted. I Might end up just getting the seeds and end up growing something totally different. I have a Bunch of fatalii's hopefully ripening anyday now. You are obviously the main source of this variety Heck you created it. I am a Grower and growing new hot varieties i will never stop doing. I am sorry if i disrespected you or your strain in anyway, I appreciate all your generosity and pizza deliveries. I dont want bad blood over a few seeds that may not be what they are claimed to be. Heck I couldnt even send you anything cool u already been doin this for years. Im still at the end of my first season. I like trading seeds alot for some reason. I definately see your point though someone begging for it then not even grow with it and use it in a trade i will still have plenty for my own purposes and you know what i when i get a BS Pod to germ I will send you a florida heat Cappy's BS Pod. I want to grow this is prob my fav 7pod.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I don't want your lemon bhuts, I don't even believe there is a variety. You are not the first Nate I just hate when people beg for my seed and then use it to trade with. Try the Fatalii.

Not sure if it is variety either. Bought it off ebay.:oops: Sounded interesting even though it is probably just a cross someone renamed, it will be fun to see what it brings. I am really looking forward to trying your Brain Strain. It is the pictures on your thread that got me interested in them and why I started looking for the seeds. I will be growing the fatalli this year as well, and it is another one that I am greatly looking forward to.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great upcoming season!
jacob

PRF is da man... it's not cool giving away seeds (not to mention trade) not yours to give. you're being nice, sending a fella some seeds to grow and he uses them for profit (even if not finacial).

PRF is da man.

Theyre not mine?:think:

I am growing this strain
that's why i asked to do a trade for them like everyone else on here.

Cappy is the creator of this strain i give much respect to him.

Theyre Not mine?:shocked:

In all actuality i would only need 1 seed to grow into a lush giant plant soo if i had that one seed do that i would have a bunch of 09 seeds that i would prob want to do something with or better off do a trade soo others can have this variety and i can try a new one.

Ya didn't buy them. ya didn't give anything in return... they were a sign of good will. sure you can trade them... but it ain't right.

It all good guys I have lemon bhuts on the way from a very trust worthy source. Probably fail like yellow strains of other famous hot peppers. Hard to beat the Fatalii. Thanks Omri for the support.

I used to have a problem with re-gifters too, but now I really don't care what happens with seeds I send. I'm just happy to see some occasional updates instead of people dissapearing once they receive seeds

WHAT!!
He Said He Didn't want ANYTHING! I asked if he would like money and I also sent a sase. so i did pay the what 50cents. Which is well worth it.

Maybe if u did a trade with me u would realize im a pretty generous person.

Im Glad You Got your Lemon bhuts too I hope they grow true for u!
If Mine grow true you all know i would send them to anyone, and they can do whatever they want with them no restrictions. This is really ridiculous. If he didnt want me to trade the few extra i had i wouldnt have

Back