wanted Looking for a couple of Varieties

Hi,

I just kicked off my season last night and there were a couple of seeds I was hoping to add to the grow list. Any chance some generous THP members can hook me up with some of the following?

- Carribean Red
- Red Savina

- Orange Thai
- kung pao

I have some to trade, otherwise I'm more than willing to send a SASE.

Thanks!
JJ

JJBagoose said:
Hi,

I just kicked off my season last night and there were a couple of seeds I was hoping to add to the grow list. Any chance some generous THP members can hook me up with some of the following?

- Carribean Red
- Red Savina

- Orange Thai
- kung pao

I have some to trade, otherwise I'm more than willing to send a SASE.

Thanks!
JJ

I'll take a look at my seeds when I get home. I MAY have some kung pao and Orange Thai, but this is just off the top of my head so no promises.

Sorry Aji, didn't mean to bum you out ;)

Alan offered a couple of varieties and he was in the states.

Good Luck with your season :)

Speaking of which are their any issues receiving seeds from outside of the US?

Never done that before. I suppose Canada is fine, right?

I've never had a problem with sending to or receiving seeds from the US. I've always just put them in a bubble envelope and claimed it as a birthday card. I have heard that if you get caught sending or receiving seeds throughout the continental US you do hard time and are bunked with sodomites. Either way, where do you want me to send the seeds JJB?

No worries. :)

I've not had problems with seeds being sent either by other forum members or when I purchase from the states. It seems to go fairly smoothly.

I've had seeds confiscated by the USDA that I purchased from a commercial buyer in England so it's possible.

just did thanx, glads you gots dems hope they grow as good for you as they are for me!!

your original post looks like you still need kung pao;)

Back