wanted looking for a few interesting crosses

Hello everyone, since im somewhat New at pepper growing and don't have much more to trade than what everyone else has. Im looking to purchase seeds for any interesting superhot crosses you'd recommend growing. Can send sasbe, no problem. I have my 2014 plants started already, just feel like im missing a few more.i already have a couple Cool crosses i got from a few fellow members. Naga morich x brainstrain, and douglah x butch t. Thank you

cruzzfish said:
Don't take the cross until you've eaten other superhots. The "second burn" is gonna keep you up all night if you do. 
have had my fair share of superhots, at this rate ill be all crocodile skin on the inside very soon

I suggest my 7 pot Jonah x Pimenta da Neyde cross. If you're interested, send me a sabse. I also have a 7 pot original x bhut hybrid and an SB7J selection from Patrick's SB7J I call atomic Scotch bonnet. Patrick's SB7J has a great flavor and so does my 7 pot jonah x Pimenta da Neyde. My other cross has a good flavor, but the others are tastier imo. If you want other seeds of stable varieties, just let me know what you're looking for and I can hook you up with some if I have them.

Here is a thread with pics of my 7 pot Jonah x Pimenta da Neyde cross:

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/41175-7-pot-jonah-x-pimenta-da-neyde/#entry867738

I have some stuff if you're interested. Not so sure if it's a cross or a random mutation, but my yellow brain strain makes light orange pods. I won't be able to send anything for a while though because the small winter pods don't have any seeds in them. That and it needs just one more plant to grow before I can say if it will carry on to next gen or not. I'll give you one for your next grow, if not sooner, if you're interested.

Back