wanted Looking for an Artist who can design logos....

i like yours....i will keep it going and see what people come up with :) if u know anyone, show them this thread..see if they want to help :) i appreciate it!!!!

Omri may be able to help. OMMMMRRRRIIIII!

Good work, Dan. :cheers:

No need to yell! :surprised:

This is probably one of, if not the happiest day of my life. it would be smart to take advantage of my excellent mood while it's here. :lol:

Contact me if you're interested.

IM totally interested!! would love to see what u can come up with! :)

I can come up with endless things... tell what you want.

i want the scorpion pepper behind the letters of Baker's Peppers. but big enough to be seen well. i liked the flame lettering the admin used in the other one...if u have other flame letters try those too...i would prefer a drawing of the scorpion pepper not a picture...if thats possible :)

I can come up with endless things... tell what you want.

Thank you so much by the way Omri!! i cant wait to see what you come up with!! if you would like can you do a seperate one just adding a .com as well for my website?? u guys on this site are AWESOME!!!

Sethsqatch is one you could contact, I know he's designed other logos for people here. He went to school for art design, graphic arts, and sculpture.
He is going to do some design work for my construction business (as soon as I get him the info).
Seth's creativity is unbelievable.
His business card reads "Art Director, Concept Generator, Envelope Pusher, Perception Sculptor, Story Teller, Paradigm Shifter, Sweaty Thinker, Fire Starter"
If you PM him, tell him Scovie sent you....

Good Luck!

i would prefer a drawing of the scorpion pepper not a picture...if thats possible :)
Something like this or did you have something else in mind?

scorpiong.gif

scorpion2.gif

Just the first sketch...

Nice Omri! I hope he uses that.

scorpiong.gif

scorpion2.gif

Just the first sketch...
Wow!! That's friggin awesome!! I love them!! The one with the face is killer!! Now how are h going to incorporate Baker's Peppers into it?? I can't wait to see those sketches!!!

scorpiong.gif

scorpion2.gif

Just the first sketch...
Also....what if u made his facial expression like he just ate something super hot...perhaps he bit his own tail and he was reacting to the heat of the scorpion itself?? Fire and smoke coming out his ears...sweating...eyes watering...that sort of thing...that may be cool!! What u think??

All I can say is this is going to be an awesome logo!! I am amazed everytime I look at it!! I cant wait to see what Omri does with the name incorporated into it!! I love this site!!

Back