• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Looking for another sauce

Cheers for that Buddah, i will email him and see what he says, i think this year is too soon for the show but maybe next year who knows, thanks for the info, if you pm me your address i'll get a sauce to you.

cheers
Woody

Well, I think I need to start at a really really really low heat level with my wife. I had her try the Firefoods Spicy Apple Jam and she thought it was way too hot...
I think this is going to be harder than I thought...

Coop said:
Well, I think I need to start at a really really really low heat level with my wife. I had her try the Firefoods Spicy Apple Jam and she thought it was way too hot...
I think this is going to be harder than I thought...

Look for these two products to win her heart. "Cry Baby", a mild hot sauce from ThreeHotTamales and M & D's Ring of Fire. These are two of my favorites, and there is little heat to them. Also Cape Fear Pepper Co.'s Smolderin' Chipotle won Best sauce at Open Fields in Indiana last year. It is sweet stuff she will love it. Lastly, the best taco sauce I have ever had, "Oaxacan" by Cajohn's Fiery Foods. He makes a regular and a hot version. Even the hot one isn't too hot. He has 170 different products, a lot of award winner's if you want a good mix and match of hot and not, try his website out: CaJohn's

Back