wanted Looking for Brain Strain seeds

Hello,

I am new to the pepper growing game and i was hoping someone could help a noob out. Looking to purchase some Brain seeds and wanted to check here first and see if anybody had some for sale. Please send me a message if you have a few to spare.

Thanks

Zo

I would visit the welcome thread. Leave a post and tell everyone about yourself. I would then check out the marketplace. There are many reputable seed sellers on this forum (ajijoe, pepperlover, amoung many more). Keep an eye out for seed giveaways. Many you can get for just an sasbe.

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/25851-the-proper-way-to-do-a-sasbe/

Also you should watch for auctions. You can usually get a small flat rate box (sfrb) for anywhere from $15 to $30. You win twice. Get the seeds and eat the peppers

Hello,

I am new to the pepper growing game and i was hoping someone could help a noob out. Looking to purchase some Brain seeds and wanted to check here first and see if anybody had some for sale. Please send me a message if you have a few to spare.

Thanks

Zo
'

Zo;

If ou want to send me a self address bubble envolpe and put a dollar or 2 in it, i can send ou about 10-15 seeeds if like. There a thread in the market about doing self address stuff, follow it, so all i have to do is open your envlope, put seeds in there and and put in my mail box, just drop me a pm if you want to do it an di cna send you my address

Darth- Thanks for the info, i will check it out. I definitely want to try these out to see what i am getting myself into

Joshua- PM just sent

Thank you guys, i really appreciate it

Zo

Back