wanted looking for brown scorpion and douglah seeds!

Hello all,
I am looking for only five seeds of each or one of the above.Here's what I have left to trade:chocolate bhut,bhut,7pot,datil,piri piri,aji limon, and indian pc1.
thanks,
Rick(bhut camp)

Yes it does exist. Sara sent me some AWESOME pics of it. :) I really want to grow this one in 2010!! Attached is Sara's picture from Trinidad.

ChocolateScorpionSR-Dec-09-Perfect.jpg

Wow thats sick.
brown scorp!
almost could be a brown primo?
is 7pod primo like a cross between 7pod and scorp.

Keep me in mind when de seeding:scared: oh yeah and OP

I have no idea what the 7 pod Primo is derived from. Primo was a member here I correspond with. He got the seed from a fellow in Trinidad years ago. It' definitely different than other straisn of 7 pod / pot I've grown. It's evil looking.

thats a beautiful pod Chris, mine have the same origins, some direct from the lovely Sara a few others grown from the same source, but next generations

That is one beautiful pod! Hey Jungle Rain, any chance of sharing some seeds from those 8 plants? I would love to grow that out.;)

jacob

cmpman1974 said:
Yes it does exist. Sara sent me some AWESOME pics of it. :) I really want to grow this one in 2010!! Attached is Sara's picture from Trinidad.

ChocolateScorpionSR-Dec-09-Perfect.jpg

WOW! That is awesome!Please, Please Please If anyone has any I would love to get hold of some even if it is just a few seeds, can send you a trade list if interested?:pray:

Back