wanted Looking for Cayenne & green habaneros

Good luck on your search Mick... BTW, I just got around to checking out your site and I must say, I think I'm going to have to try a few of your hot sauces...What would you suggest? So far my favorite peppers are Habs and Cayennes. I really liked the description of the sauce with the organic carrots and garlic with lime juice and cider vinegar. Sounds yummy!

Well our original sauce Kato's Island Sauce is made with both habaneros & cayennes it is not to hot.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
Well our original sauce Kato's Island Sauce is made with both habaneros & cayennes it is not to hot.

Mick
Kato's

I like the sound of that combination, but if its not hot, does that mean it is really really mild? I was looking at the Habanero Reserve, that looks like a really great sauce. What would you suggest for a hot sauce that has good flavor?

The island sauce is great (and has some heat), and so are his habanero chocolate bars. I still have to try the Hemi and the 10

Thanks for the compliment.

We have gotten quite a few sauces made recently except our Kato's Meaner Greener getting the green habanero's has become a big hassle.
The Hemi is my personal favorite right now. We didn't make the 10/10 as of yet.

Mick
Kato's

I haven't tried any of your sauces yet Kato so expect an order any day from me...

Back