wanted Looking for Charleston Hot Seeds

Hello All-

I've been following this forum for over a year now, so I suppose it's time to actually post. I'm looking to trade for some Charleston Hot seeds. I have Fatalii, Poblano, Trini Scorp, and Caribbean Reds for trade. All open polinated so crossing is possible. I do have several other habs (mustard, golden, congo)in smaller quantities also if that is of interest.

Hello All-

I've been following this forum for over a year now, so I suppose it's time to actually post. I'm looking to trade for some Charleston Hot seeds. I have Fatalii, Poblano, Trini Scorp, and Caribbean Reds for trade. All open polinated so crossing is possible. I do have several other habs (mustard, golden, congo)in smaller quantities also if that is of interest.

Old post I know :)

Did you ever find the Charlestons you were looking for? I have tons and have been on the hunt for the perfect fatali....

hi, I'm in Illinois also and would be happy to share some Red Fatali seed with you.
grown isolated, quite prolific and of course, hotter than hades.
please PM if you're interested.

Old post I know :)

Did you ever find the Charlestons you were looking for? I have tons and have been on the hunt for the perfect fatali....

hi, I'm in Illinois also and would be happy to share some Red Fatali seed with you.
grown isolated, quite prolific and of course, hotter than hades.
please PM if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for yellows, I already have a good seed source for the reds. Happy to share some Charlestons with you though if you're looking, just PM me.

Back