wanted Looking for Naga Viper seeds

Hey everyone! :cool:

I'm from Indonesia and I'm looking for Naga Viper seeds and can ship it to my country. :dance:

Send me message if you have the seed and could ship it to me! :D

Thanks,
Bayu :D

[font="arial][size="2"]I just want to inform you that bought the seeds of this site and only 7germinated 1.
I've made three complaints about the poor quality of seeds sold by them.
Gerald informed me that your supplier is sending bad seeds to it. And he ishaving trouble receiving multiple batches.
Stay tuned, do not trust this site.
Tuca

[/size][/font]

[font="arial][size="2"]I just want to inform you that bought the seeds of this site and only 7germinated 1.
Gerald informed me that your supplier is sending bad seeds to it. And he ishaving trouble receiving multiple batches.
Tuca

[/size][/font]

Interesting.. I've never heard anything bad before, Its not MY supplier by any means, just somewhere I saw them being sold. I do have seeds for them for next year, hopefully I got some good ones lol. Other than that site though, pretty sure short of contacting Gerald himself for seeds or pods, you won't be finding any.. I don't think anyone here on THP grew any last year. Other than Judy, and she said hers weren't very hot at all..

Tuca

[/size][/font]

+1 same experience here

Hi Big Cedar
[font="arial][size="2"]Keep hoping that your seeds are healthy. What varieties purchased[/size][/font]?
Tuca

Don't bother buying into the hype of this one or any of Gerald's other new, hottest pepper BS. It can't possibly be stable if it is a 3 way cross as advertised so everyone growing it will have a different "viper". You just know there will be a dozen different viper varieties within a few years and without doing huge grow and tasting trials, they likely won't be any hotter than the parent plants :(

Back