wanted Looking for naga viper

So I got some room in a greenhouse for the winter so I'll be doing a winter grow, I'm trying to find naga viper, primo, big sun and a few others. Take a look at my profile, I'll trade anything in my collection for anything on my wanted list. Most things I should have enough of to send 5-10 seeds with just a few exceptions. All I really need is 3 seeds of most of what I'm looking for.

Any interesting bhut jolokia crosses or Trinidad scorpion crosses would be interesting as well.

PM me if you have 2-3 of something I'm looking for and you'd like to do a trade.

I know you said PM you but I do have some pods starting to ripen now that are called Jay's Ghost Scorpion. They look like this...

jays_ghost_scorpion1.jpg

I have some yellow brains, if you want them, drop me a pm and i will give you my addy and you can send me a self address envlope or bubble pack and I will ship them to you. But just make sure you include enought postage to send it back to you.

Still looking for several types, naga viper in particular. Any superhot crosses are of interest as well. I have room for more plants so I'd happily grow out a generation over the winter for people and send back seeds b4 spring to move unstable strains one F closer to stable.

Back