• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Looking For Pro Mix BX In Delaware

Im wondering if anyone in Delaware uses pro mix bx as part of their gardening, and where you purchase it. I can't find in anywhere, and ran out of places to call.

im in the same boat as you, but my boat is in houston.

SUPPOSEDLY you can call your regional sales rep and have a chat. they should be able to list retailers that sell it. or if you are interested in buying like a pallet you can have a chat with the distributers in your area.

Your rep
P & G Asociates
Mike Gould
506 Victoria Gardens
Kenneth Square PA 19348
Ph.: (610)444-1677
Fax: (610)444-5096
goum@premiertech.com
DE, MD (Eastern shore), NJ (South),

EDIT: their site is like all java or something you cant link directly to the list. so go here and click the distributor locator tab.

http://www.premierhort.com/eProMix/Horticulture/fHorticulture.htm

Premier must not know how many people in the states are looking for their product, and can't find it. The demand is there, but there is no supply. Everywhere I go, it's, "We just had a guy in here yesterday, looking for the same stuff." Well then stock it, for christ sake.....

Thanks, I'll check them out, and post for future reference, anything worthy.

Ok, I found 3.8 cu. bales of Pro Mix BX w/ Mycorise Pro. They don't have BX w/ Biofungicide, though. $34.00 a bale. Not bad, considering the only other place I found it within 40 miles, is $45.00 a bale.

Tomato Sunshine, on Rt.1, just outside of Rehoboth Beach, has the $34.00 bales.

did your rep help find it?

No, but thank you for that info. I simply rounded up every nursery/garden center, etc., and called/emailed them. I was ready to give up, and drive way up to northern delaware, when a guy from Tomato Sunshine emailed me back, and said they had a brand new pallet. Its fresh too. Dated March 2nd, 2011.

Back