wanted Looking for some Jay's Ghost Scorpion seeds

Looking to trade or sasbe for some Jay's Ghost Scorpion seeds red and peach if you got em, if not then just whichever color you have.

Thanks,
Vincent

PM me if you are interested and I'll send you my seed list. It's quite extensive.

I have the red as you know. :)

52059_482866008413797_686661994_o.jpg

I got ya some peach brotha. Will send ya a few next week.

Thanks Jamie, that's very awesome of you my friend

Very nice when people send out free seeds, some non vendors are always trying to sell theirs.

Makes the community better.

It is very nice. I am not a vendor but I have sold seeds, but believe me I have given away way more than I have ever sold. I am not sure if you are trying to start an argument with me or what but I dont see why selling seeds is a problem even if I am not a "vendor" There are probably a good 50 or more people on here that I have happily given seeds away to, not even asking them to send a SASBE. Anyways, if you have a problem with me please PM me so we can try to work it out.

Very nice when people send out free seeds, some non vendors are always trying to sell theirs.

Makes the community better.

Agreed, I think it improves the spirit of the community :)

I just purchased some but I see you have been taken care of. :dance: If you ever need more let me know I have both peach and red.

Sir Joyner, would you happen to have any more Jay's Ghost Scorpion seeds. I would be only too happy to pay for postage and a little extra to cover any other costs you may incur. I can also send a SASBE if that's what you prefer...

I´am looking too, for some Jay´s Ghost Scorpion peach and red seeds.
I have about 40 varieties to trade, or I will pay for it. (Paypal)
PM me if you are interested and I´ll send you my seed list.

Hi Cris.....

I also have some interest in Jays ...
If I can find it convenient to send a $ $ paypal to pay for shipping and seeds.
Thanks for the offer.
Tuca

I have to agree with Armac, once I started this forum last year or so, I've had no issues with the other members. Some of the nicest people are on this site, surprising since some forum sites can get rather filled with trolls. I've gotten hooked up from people who didn't even want the few bucks I paypal'ed them for their troubles, and I try to make a barter of some sort when possible. Even with non-pepper seeds, I still try to trade (seems my calla lily seeds have been a hot commodity for a few members so far, lol).

I don't mean to hijack but those peppers look awesome, I'd definitely be willing to get my list of seeds set up for anyone interested in trading for a few of those, Joyner and Romy especially. Definitely shoot me a PM if anyone wants and I'll gather my list of seeds.

Extra hobbiest seeds should be shared....and not sold.

We gave away hundreds of the rennies, looks like they are still be disributed, by those with extras.....good show.

Let me check my stash and get back to a few of you. Seed count is getting low but as many of you know I love sharing the heat!

Very nice of you to share! I'm wondering if they have a naga flavor and if they are stable.

Edit: Looked online and it's going on its 5th generation this year it seems. I would think it still needs stabilizing, which is actually more appealing to me, lol.

Back