• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Looking for Suppliers

Looking for suppliers of fresh hot peppers. As much as it may be cheaper to use imported dried goods from India I would much rather use US based suppliers and help support my fellow Americans. Please send me a list of what you grow and the price per lb. @ 10/50/100/500/1000. Thank you all so much and I look forward to doing business with you.
- Johnny

welcome Johnny!

Even though the season is winding down for most growers, hopefully someone can help you out.

Good Luck!
Salsalady

no more pods for most growers.... frost done killed most gardens .... unless you have greanhouse it will not be easy to find fresh pods. good luck though

Check with Alabama Jack. I believe the deal that he had where he was SUPPOSED to supply someone with peppers fell through. I think he has a TON of peppers right now.
Hope it helps...

PM sent

Just so you guys know, this is more for next year I am just trying to build a base of local suppliers to buy from next year. For this year though, hopefully AJ and I can work something out!
- Johnny

I can vouch for AJ's pods. Top of the line.

Sorry I didn't suggest AJ! It threw me to see the 100/500/1000# request :eek:.

Salsalady

Just to let everyone know, I should be receiving the pods from AJ for Batch No. 00001 tomorrow, He was a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to doing business with him in the future!

Back