wanted Looking to buy Red Brain Strain Plant !!

Hello I was wondering if anyone has an extra Red Brain Strain plant that I could buy off them ? I'd be willing to pay $10 plus shipping , thanks in advance for any replys .

Hello I was wondering if anyone has an extra Red Brain Strain plant that I could buy off them ? I'd be willing to pay $10 plus shipping , thanks in advance for any replys .
I have them in a couple of sizes, but also, I know that Refinig Chiles had them for sale also. I will look tomorrow to see what they look like and get back with you. Tom

Refining chiles just ran out of them , I was gonna order from there but couldn't afford to get six plants in one shot ( well wife said I couldn't afford to get them all in one shot lol ) . Please do let me know , I've bought a couple of plants here and there as I was late to start anything from seed . So far got me a Reaper , Douglah , and chocolate scorpion in some 5 gallon pots and they seem to be doing ok since the transfer .

I'd still like to get me a ghost , a jays peach , moruga , and a purple jalapeño so I can make some ABT's on my smoker ;)

Refining chiles just ran out of them , I was gonna order from there but couldn't afford to get six plants in one shot ( well wife said I couldn't afford to get them all in one shot lol ) . Please do let me know , I've bought a couple of plants here and there as I was late to start anything from seed . So far got me a Reaper , Douglah , and chocolate scorpion in some 5 gallon pots and they seem to be doing ok since the transfer .

I'd still like to get me a ghost , a jays peach , moruga , and a purple jalapeño so I can make some ABT's on my smoker ;)
I wasn't planning to sell these so I grew them in a way I would want them to be for my own pepper production. Instead of a single stem a few inches tall, I had already branched them out. So, the leaves are smaller than you normally see for plants in 4 inch pots, but they make up for it in multiple branches at a small size. I have a few extra plants I don't mind selling though. After looking at the plants yesterday I have the red brains, Naga Morich, and Bhut Jolokias. I have larger 1 gallon morugas that have colored peppers on them already, but those would be higher than your price request. PM me and we can talk about what you might want and if you need a picture first. Tom

Back