wanted Looking to buy some Kung Pao peppers

My local greenhouse must have screwed up and the 2 Kung Pao plants I got from them turned out to be either Hot Portugal or Cow Horn or even something else. Does anyone have any Kung Pao peppers they would like to sell me?

Thank You!

Are you looking for fresh or dried? I have dried most of mine this season and have some I could send your way. I should have some more fresh in a couple of weeks if that's what you are looking for.

Xavi said:
Are you looking for fresh or dried? I have dried most of mine this season and have some I could send your way. I should have some more fresh in a couple of weeks if that's what you are looking for.
I would love dried. The greenhouse I got 2 plants from this year must have mis labeled the pots because these peppers look like Cow Horn or Hot Portugal. Last year the plants where correct. Would you want any dried ones in return? Let me know what I have to do.
Thank you so very much. I called Asian grocery stores and they really, I couldn't believe it know what I was talking about.

I have a few bags of dried Kung Pao I can get in the mail to you. See below. How's $10 sound?

Photo%20Sep%2002%2C%201%2018%2031%20PM.jpg

Back