• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Looking to buy the best sauces

Helo everybody,
i need your help, im looking early next year to buy in bulk some great sauces dips..........anything chilli really, has anybody got a website or contact details of some sauce makers, eg:how would i buy all this mega death and blair sauces, any info would be helpfull, or if anybody want to expand there enterprise to the uk:)

cheers all
:lol:

WoW, what a great question! You are at the right place my friend to have all of yer hot sauce buying question's answered...Take a look at the review threads. Tons of info for assisting with your venture can be found there. Cap'n

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']WoW, what a great question! You are at the right place my friend to have all of yer hot sauce buying question's answered...Take a look at the review threads. Tons of info for assisting with your venture can be found there. Cap'n[/QUOTE]

And you really, REALLY need to get your hands on the Cap'n's sauce. Seriously.

Sickmont said:
And you really, REALLY need to get your hands on the Cap'n's sauce. Seriously.
I do too. Hey Cap, send me a PM telling me what sauces you recommend me ordering. I'll place an order in a week or two.

imaguitargod said:
I do too. Hey Cap, send me a PM telling me what sauces you recommend me ordering. I'll place an order in a week or two.

Sh*t....that's easy. All of his. Especially the Red Savina. It's to die for.

Easy answer. Read the reviews here (in this section), and in the review section by THP. A lot of the great ones have been mentioned! :lol:

Here's some keywords to search on the forum... E.Z. Earl's, Cape Fear, Defcon, Blair's, Marco's, Fat Kid. I know I'm missing some... thought I'd get you started.

thehotpepper.com said:
Here's some keywords to search on the forum... E.Z. Earl's, Cape Fear, Defcon, Blair's, Marco's, Fat Kid. I know I'm missing some... thought I'd get you started.

Don't forget Blue's Carolina Pepper Sauce and Blue's Habanero Reserve.

Blue's
Blues BBQ.net

Fat Kid Sauces still has the promotion going for THP members:

"We have created a 15% off coupon for thehotpepper.com forum users if they wish to buy on the online store (which I am in the process of giving a good overhauling). Just use HOTPEPPER15 on checkout. Any questions or problems, just PM me.
"

[quote name='Blue's']Don't forget Blue's Carolina Pepper Sauce and Blue's Habanero Reserve.

Blue's
Blues BBQ.net[/QUOTE]
Ya, Blue's is really good!

Pepper Pete's Devil Dare Ya is awesome too! Man, I need to order some more.

Don't be mad if I forgot you :lol:

Sickmont said:
Sh*t....that's easy. All of his. Especially the Red Savina. It's to die for.

Awww shucks sick..Thanks man.
9.gif

Hi all again, ive purchased www.firefoods.co.uk and plan to sell some great sauces early next year, I have about 120 dorset naga plants and plan to make some great sauces, i am also going to sell at farmers markets. I would love to sell some of your great sauces in the uk, if you want me to sell any of you products just pm me.

beat regards
Woody

woody said:
Hi all again, ive purchased www.firefoods.co.uk and plan to sell some great sauces early next year, I have about 120 dorset naga plants and plan to make some great sauces, i am also going to sell at farmers markets. I would love to sell some of your great sauces in the uk, if you want me to sell any of you products just pm me.

beat regards
Woody

Good luck woody, PM sent

There isn't any, its just a case of postage, with the amounts im talking about there is no problem, just check your end for postage costs and you will have to fill in a customs dec, all straight forward.

regards
Woody

Back