wanted Looking to Buy Trinidad Scorpion Butch T

google "Hippyseed co" and voila!

there is also a search button on this forum to answer 90% of question... This Butch T request appears at least 5 times a month...

dont annoy members here please. make some search before posting that kind of questions.

no offense but this answer to your question is probably what a lot of member here would have answered.

welcome here ! great place

there is also a search button on this forum to answer 90% of question... This Butch T request appears at least 5 times a month...

dont annoy members here please. make some search before posting that kind of questions.

no offense but this answer to your question is probably what a lot of member here would have answered.

No offense but I went to http://www.thehippyseedcompany.com/ and can't find where they list those seeds and or pods.... maybe post a link where you see them? Maybe there is more than one hippyseedco? Not so "voila" for me :/ Also if his post 'annoys' anyone, then maybe they can just go look at other posts that......don't annoy them? Maybe this person is new to the whole fourm thing and didn't give the search a thought.

lol, nice you welcoming him to the fourms..he joined before you :P Better late than never I suppose.

Ok go there
Info on butch T Scorp

For Butch T from hippy seed you must send a mail to the sales guys and they will tell you if they have some and what are the pricing (service is great)
there is also (see below) Refining fire chilies ( Here )

Scroll down you will see this (with the right Hyper link)

Trinidad Scorpion Butch T Seeds

If you’re in to hot peppers you will at some point want to grow this fireball. Here are a few places that may have the ButchT TS seeds for sale. No guarantees and important to note I have not personally ordered seeds from any of these suppliers unless otherwise noted.

- The Hippy Seed Company
- Refining Fire Chiles
- Super Hot Chiles
- Amazon
- Local Harvest
- Try my Ordering Pepper Seeds search engine.
- Check the list I maintain at thehotpepper.com
- Make a post in the buy/sell pepper seeds section at thehotpepper.com and see if anyone will hook you up.

If you sell ButchT Trinidad Scorpion Chilli seeds leave a comment with your info below and I’ll add you to this list.

No offense but I went to http://www.thehippyseedcompany.com/ and can't find where they list those seeds and or pods.... maybe post a link where you see them? Maybe there is more than one hippyseedco? Not so "voila" for me :/ Also if his post 'annoys' anyone, then maybe they can just go look at other posts that......don't annoy them? Maybe this person is new to the whole fourm thing and didn't give the search a thought.

lol, nice you welcoming him to the fourms..he joined before you :P Better late than never I suppose.

Check in the CARABEAN NUCLEAR section :

BUTCH T

Wow, sometimes the posts are hotter than the peppers :hell: . If this keeps up we will need to have the first annual THP boxing match :woohoo:

Seeing that this is the marketplace it's of the few sections where someone should not use the search functionality. If everyone did that no one would ever buy or sell anything new we would just keep digging up old threads. If I had Butch T to sell I would be all over new threads if people were looking to buy.

you must be the only one this bothered. let him ask his question, he has to learn forums his own way like we did.

Back