wanted Looking to trade for Pêssego Brasileiro seeds

Im looking for these 2 types, I have several rare types that I got from Chris's last auction including:

Nebru
Caramel Bhut
Madballz Rusty 7
Impact
Infinity Monster
Peach Scorpion

and many others. I don't need too many reapers, If you have 2~3 Carolina Reaper seeds I'd be happy to do a trade.

Cool, I'll get them out to you in the morning. Check my list and see if there is anything else I can send your way.

Also, I'm growing over winter in a greenhouse. If you want some pods in late dec- early January I'll send them your way.

One more thing, your cgn's are 8 inches tall and will be putting out their first flowers at their next node I think!!

i have [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]have 2~3 Carolina Reaper seeds[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]want [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Nebru 2-3 seeds[/background]

best regards

Cool, I'll get them out to you in the morning. Check my list and see if there is anything else I can send your way.

Also, I'm growing over winter in a greenhouse. If you want some pods in late dec- early January I'll send them your way.

One more thing, your cgn's are 8 inches tall and will be putting out their first flowers at their next node I think!!

Tempting, but I should be good with the NeBru. Ever since I saw those, I was intrigued to grow them someday! Thanks again, yours will go in the post today!

Back