• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

looks like it's going to be a good year

So here is the list of seeds planted so far 54 different variaties 216 plants should be a hell of a year pics after the list

7 pod
yellow and red peter pepper
naga jolokia
bolivian rainbow
chinese five color
pretty purple
trinidad scorpion
aji omnicolor
dorset naga
riot
purple prince
prarie fire
explosive ember
bulgarian carrot
filius
black pearl
maraba
early jalapeno
pasilla bajio
pueblo
pj reno
costero amirillo
serrano
thai dragon
big jim
big chile II
tabasco greenleaf
serrano tampiqueno
jalapeno M
guam boonies
anaheim
big thai
hungarian yellow wax
cascabel
calipso red
mushroom
spectral
hot lemon
fresno
salsa orange
pequin
medusa
explosive blast
tepin
orange thai
ancient sweets
caribbean red
explosive ignite
fatalii
lemon drop
chiltepin
yellow mushroom
PI 281307
100_2401.jpg

100_2400.jpg

100_2396.jpg

100_2395.jpg

Love the lamp and the 5 tier mini-greenhouse..more useful than be people think,Well done and every success in your growing year :)

Dude, those labels are rocking my face right now! You must have access to a lamination machine somewhere...

Looking great! and some nice varieties. Hope you've got a lot of space for all those plants!

FiveStar said:
Dude, those labels are rocking my face right now! You must have access to a lamination machine somewhere...

Looking great! and some nice varieties. Hope you've got a lot of space for all those plants!

Lamination machine is on my desk could not live without it. And no I have no idea where I am going to plant them all right now I have room for about 50 plants soon I hope to have more space.

Well if you run out of room, you could always drive a few starts down here to NC! I'd take the off your hands.... dunno where the hell I'd put them though.

Looking good, we have a greenhouse like that in the garage but I think we may copy your idea and use it in the house to create more grow space. Nice set up!

The little greenhouses are great I have four of them and even better I can take them out on the porch when its sunny and bring them back in at night all with the plants in it really easy.

Back