Lost all my seedlings...anyone have seeds to sell?

Not looking for handouts, I'm more than willing to pay for the seeds. I am looking for seeds. I lost about 50 seedlings, various Japs, Habs, and about 15 Trinidad Scorpions which makes me very sad. I really was hoping I could get those to grow this year since last two times I ordered seeds from downunder, I had 0% germination. So...if anyone has any thing for sale, looking mostly for habs and I would LOVE to get some more scorpions, hit me up. I thought I'd try here before trying there again. I think I'll end up buying Biker Billy plants to cover my Japs. Thanks.

I have a shit-ton of an improved strain of Scorp that is well hotter than a standard trinidad. PM me for details, and I'll send you 50+ for a SASBE...or if that gets too complicated, I'll give you my paypal, and you can toss me $5 or so to cover shipping. These are good seeds...VERY good!

Sorry for your loss!

hey firedragon, way to thread jack! how about you send a message to LB about the pods!

on topic i have afew TS that i got from pods i got from AJ. so let me know if interested.

Mine are also from AJ. I bought a pound (he's local, right down the road)...seeded most of those, and I'm currently growing them.

I should be able to harvest the first round of babies in the next few weeks.

Regardless, I have a lot of seeds, if there is interest.

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the offers. Not sure why I have trouble germinating hot peppers. I can get about anything else to grow. I finally had hots growing this year including the scorpions and I was super excited. Had them out in my mini DIY hot house and I guess one night the temps really dipped down low and killed everything off except a few tomatoes. This time, no chance. Any seedlings I get are coming inside at night until I'm sure the temps are consistently warm enough at night. Thanks again everyone.

My good buddy has everything and lives in your neck of the woods.
You can find him on the THP forum as “hixs”

That’s actually a pretty good idea. It’s a huge ordeal to start them, transplant them, harden them off, and maintain the countless variables at all times. Personally, I love it.

I dunno the growing season in WV...but you're looking at at least a couple of months from the time you get seeds to transplantation.

I dunno the growing season in WV...but you're looking at at least a couple of months from the time you get seeds to transplantation.

Yeah, most people that grow from seed usually start them sometime in March and plant in the ground middle to end of May. Growing season goes into September, maybe first of October if the weather holds like last year. So yeah, doing seeds now, I'm definitely playing catch up but I should still have time to get lots of peppers. I found a huge load of jap seeds yesterday so I started those. Hopefully I'll end up with something this year.

interst with black pearls seeds?

Are they edible? I've always seen them as ornamental. They do look really cool. I'd be interested either way.

Are they edible? I've always seen them as ornamental. They do look really cool. I'd be interested either way.

I dry them out and take out the seeds and then grind them.

put them on my pizza, steak and etc.

If you want I can post a pic how they seem when they dry out.

This is my new and improved Trinidad Scorpion, its called a Butch T.......
IMG_0120-1.jpg

Back