• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

LSU

:party: :drunk: :beer: :cheers:

Insert hangover icon here! I had a free live stream to this video for anyone who missed it but cant seem to find it in the mess of bookmarks will have to get it on torrents.

Was a great game..best of the day! photo finish! If only NC didnt have 15 cheaters suspended, Les would be looking for a job tommorrow! :)

Hey, it's all part of the game. It's the rest of the season that going to be rough. You know, all those SEC games. It would be nice if all we had to play was Big Ten or Big Twelve games. :)

lol the Tarheels.... really? Preseason rankings are such a sham. Wisconsin had them as a trash time non-con game a year or two ago.

Outside of Bama and maybe the Gaytors (who were pretty sloppy yesterday), SEC ain't putting any fear in anybody. Not in my Big Ten anyway.

BTW, Jacksonville whatever over Ole Miss was the upset of the day.

Slammin' the Big 10 and Big 12? I can see the Big 12, I'm a Nebraska fan by the way, as the North division is freaking embarrassing. Wait until next year and the Cornhuskers get to play in the Big 10. See how many teams schedule non-conference games against the Big 10. Can you say "zero"?.

I love college football.

LSU was just lucky to get out of the Goergia Dome with a win. Les won it all in 2007 but the last 2 years it's been Florida and Alabama, yes the SEC is the best college football conference. Florida looked aweful and should have lost against Samford, Spurrier and the gamecock looked good against Southern Miss. Find out what they got next week against Georgia. :woohoo:

I agree Cappy UF would have looked aweful if they played Samford,But I know what you meant, Miami of Ohio.they couldnt score on us and our defense won us the game..but Meyer will whip the offense into form..I cant wait till UGA goes into SC next week and the ol ball coach whips their butt like he always did at UF!

That's right Samford played Florida State semen holes. I'm not a Florida fan but yeah I like Spurrier and hope he still has his black magic this week against Georgia. Urban Meyer is going to regret ever coming back without his boy at quarterback. :lol:

It might be a rebuilding year here at Tennessee because of how Kiffin left us, but I still got it for the Vols. And the SEC has no contest.

I think Les is a great coach. Not much of a recruit though I think. I've certainly seen worse, but I did like Saban the best.

Michigan Wolverines. Nuff said. :) SEC is the best conference though......Even though I like to root against teams from that conference.

Michigan - the old Urine and Blue. Why on earth did they ever bring Rich Rodriguez on board? The guy was born in Chicago and raised in West Virginia. As much as I dislike Michigan, I dislike Rodriguez more. The guy has a bad reputation - right or wrong. Michigan needs to hold to the high standards of integrity that they had before the Rodriguez era. Get rid of him and let Michigan go back to 3 yards and a cloud of dust - they can go back to their 1997 style as co-national champions. Hopefully they will play Notre Dame to a tie this year - then my 2 least favorite teams in all of football will get what they deserve: a kiss from their sister.

As for Much Chagrin? Yall can keep Dick Rod. Please, just send us the buy out money he owes us.

LSU, we'll be there on the 25th. Maybe with Stormin in tow. Let's Goooooooooooo Mountaineers.

Lulz Dick Rod Stormin. Love usin' that reference when talkin with my Michigan friends.

I see Penn St and Bama are playin Saturday night. Cool.

I'm glad you started this thread- this board needs a general college football smacktalk thread tho, unless we can just use this one. What do?

Back