• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lucas formula with Peppers Working good

I read on a few message boards that Micro had enough nitrogen, so grow was not needed for growing peppers. using GH Flora series or Jungle Juice.

Since changing over from my G-M-B mix using recommended feeding
to

G-M-B (Grow-Micro-Bloom) Not really using any grow
0-5-10 - For Vegetative cycle (ml per gallon)
0-8-16 - For Flowering cycle (ml per gallon)

my peppers seem to be taking off and getting lots of new peppers and the ones on the plant seem to be getting larger and larger.

I had quite a few 1/3 -1/4 the size peppers "pre-mature" peppers going ripe with my old feeding schedule and smaller light

So between the newer light and changing over my feeding for my DWC it seems to be producing some monster peppers.

I will try to post some pictures tonight.

I don't 100% think the light is making the only difference on these I think the feeding schedule is keeping flowers from dropping as much also.

what do you think.. do you run Lucas formula on peppers?

i'm going to be changing my nutes again next week and I was going to be ordering some more GH micro and gro. So all you guys are only using the micro grow?

Micro and bloom

Hehe :)
cool!!!!!! just googled it and it seems that you can use dry MaxiBloom alone. Going to be ordering some MaxiBloom. Thanks for the info

" It turns out, Maxibloom, used in a ratio of 7 grams per gallon of water*, is very close to the original Lucas Formula (above.) You do not need MaxiGro, and so this is the cheapest and easiest recipe to use"

cool!!!!!! just googled it and it seems that you can use dry MaxiBloom alone. Going to be ordering some MaxiBloom. Thanks for the info

" It turns out, Maxibloom, used in a ratio of 7 grams per gallon of water*, is very close to the original Lucas Formula (above.) You do not need MaxiGro, and so this is the cheapest and easiest recipe to use"

Yup! that's what I use, but make sure dissove them in warm water 1st. :)

I do one tablespoon Maxibloom per gallon with about 1/8 of a teaspoon Epsom salt. Has worked great for my little hydro guys.

can you hydro guys please post some pictures or link me to your grow logs. We need a Hydro section
So true!! Will be doing a grow log asap and will give Lucas a crack in a couple 50litre DWC tubs, fingers crossed for some monster indoor plants :pray:

here my pic :cool:

running E/F with maxi bloom :whistle:

2011-09-16065347.jpg

Back