Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Charity Auction #2!!

Hi all!

As the owner of a rescue dog, this is a cause near & dear to my heart.

6 years ago I adopted a rescue dog from Twin Cedar K9, a dog training ranch out in Jackson, CA that trains search & rescue and other service dogs.
www.twincedark9.com

They also run a "Second Chance" program where they go to animal shelters and evaluate animals slated for destruction to determine whether they can be rehabilitated.

Some of these dogs (like mine) have serious but correctable issues, like fear aggression or other maladies that can, with time and effort of the wonderful trainers at Twin Cedar, be overcome. They then train these dogs & adopt them out to good homes where they will be loved by their new families and have the life that all dogs deserve. I've long believed that as humans it is our responsibility to give back to dogs the unconditional love and support that they provide to us.

So now it's my turn to help thank Twin Cedar for rescuing my dog and pay it forward by raising a little money to support the program and the expenses they incur, chief among them the cost of spaying/neutering the dogs that they rescue.

As such, I've offered up a package for auction that includes 1 mixed case (12 bottles) of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce, and 4 LDHS t-shirts in whatever size is requested by the winning bidder. The total retail value of this package including priority shipping is $144, and I will be matching 25% of the winning bid.

You can bid on the auction here:
http://www.facebook.com/LuckyDogHotSauce

This auction starts today, and goes through Friday, August 31st at 8:00 PM PST

All proceeds from this auction, regardless of how high the winning bid gets, will be donated to Twin Cedar K9.

Thank you for your consideration of this great cause!

Love & hot sauce,
<3

Scott
LDHS

Awsome job, If i ever start my own hot sauce company (i want to, but doubt it will ever happen cause my sauces suck that i try to make) i was goign to take 5% of all my sales and donate it to local husky adoption place in orlando. Sadly, i prefer to help animals over humans anytime. I have always end up with dogs that have been passed around. At least with my dogs, they are always there no matter what type of mood i am in. UNline my the humans i know that dont give to shits about each other these days.

I am flat ass broke, but i do got 5 bucks in my papal account, if you have an account, pm the email addy and i will send it to you to put towards the donation.

Thanks Josh!!

you can send to luckydoghotsauce@gmail.com & I assure you I'll include it in the final donation and will post about it on FB when it's all getting wrapped up next Friday. Please include a note indicating what the $5 is for.

Thank you for your generosity! :woohoo:

To everyone - if you can't donate or bid I completely understand, but you can still help by sharing the link to my FB auction on your FB wall. The power of social media to reach large numbers is phenominal.

Thanks again for your support!

:cheers:

Scott

Scott,

Great job, I will definitely be bidding. If I don't win I will make a donation at the end for you to put with the rest of the money. Let me know how the FB auction goes, as I am looking for another way to hold my next charity auction.

You may want to consider changing this link, it links to the mobile version of facebook. Or you may want to add a link with the traditional page as well.

(update) Wow! first bid was $250? Thats where I was going to limit myself... unbelievable!

Thanks - I was thrilled to help. Apparently with my 25% matching & the contributions from a couple of awesome THP-ers, it'll be enough to rescue 3 dogs, train them (Twin Cedar K9 will contribute the rehab/training) and adopt them out.
:woohoo:

People's generosity never ceases to amaze me. :cheers:

Thanks to those who contributed and thank you guys for the kind words. I have a lot of blessings in life - just doing what I can to pay it forward.

Back