Lucky Dog Hot Sauce "Lucky 7's" Contest #2!

scott problem is mods moved it to promo.. not many go to promo...lol... good luck... or do with what we have now.. odds are better

Nope - actually I posted it in promo from the getgo.

This hasn't been moved. It just takes a while to get noticed - not everyone logs on here every day, I'm sure we'll get more people - I was just fooling around with the bump.
:rofl:

Come on now - mods are people too! They can't be the scapegoats for everything just because they try to ruin everyone's fun all the time.

(kidding!!!)

Scott, I may be passing through there tomorrow if I go to the A's game, but don't know for sure yet. I might have to come get some hot sauce from you or at that place you told me about in Castro Valley.

Scott, I may be passing through there tomorrow if I go to the A's game, but don't know for sure yet. I might have to come get some hot sauce from you or at that place you told me about in Castro Valley.

Nice! If you miss me there, I'll be doing the Hayward Farmer's Market on Saturday, 09:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Come on by and get it from me in person and I'll hook you up with the super secret special "THP Member Who Shows Up to the Hayward Farmer's Market Discount".
:cheers:

Tomorrow I am taking the day off work to meet with a sizable chain here in the Bay Area at 10:00, but they're headquartered on the peninsula. Hopefully I'll be able to tell you 9 more locations in the bay area where you can buy it after that! Anyhow, I'll then be running errands for much of the day but will be back home around 2:00-ish? If you're down, maybe we can meet at Buffalo Bill's in Hayward for a beer & sauce sale - they love me there. :D PM me your # and if I'm back in time for that (and if you're down) we'll make it happen.

Also congrats to your A's for making the post season - I'm hoping for another Bay Bridge Series (with slightly more entertaining results and no earthquakes) :dance:

*chuckle* so how many entrants do we have so far?

Looks like 35 so far! Room for another 61 to enter! :woohoo:

Remember - no matter how many enter, even if we get all 96, the worst your odds are for one of the 4 prize packages will be 1 in 24. :cheers:

I'm liking those Odds :D

Have you considered using your extreme business status to make an advertisement? or is that not allowed for promos? Come to think of it, I think i've seen pepperjoe use that tool for advertising... you might think about using that to bring attention to this post... advertise free sauce perhaps?

LDHS is up on the ad haps. We all try to respect the posting requirements and are still learning how the new Xtreme system works. We have to be careful not to post self-promoting posts in other forum.

for example....just from my own perspective....
when a new person posts "what's your favorite hot sauce" in the hot sauce making forum... I could post back, "try MY SAUCES< THEY ARE THE BEST EVER>>>"...and that is self-promoting...and would get "bleeped"

I've been guilty of unintentional self-promoting. Blame it on that last re-wine...whatever.... BUT!!!! I always try to respect the rules of the forum and the boundaries of self-promoting. I still mess up every so often, but it's not intentional.

LDHS is posting in the Promo section so ...Bring it ON! DAWG!!!! :dance:

Nice! If you miss me there, I'll be doing the Hayward Farmer's Market on Saturday, 09:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Come on by and get it from me in person and I'll hook you up with the super secret special "THP Member Who Shows Up to the Hayward Farmer's Market Discount".
:cheers:

Tomorrow I am taking the day off work to meet with a sizable chain here in the Bay Area at 10:00, but they're headquartered on the peninsula. Hopefully I'll be able to tell you 9 more locations in the bay area where you can buy it after that! Anyhow, I'll then be running errands for much of the day but will be back home around 2:00-ish? If you're down, maybe we can meet at Buffalo Bill's in Hayward for a beer & sauce sale - they love me there. :D PM me your # and if I'm back in time for that (and if you're down) we'll make it happen.

nice to ssee youre expanding.. . farmers market ehh.. i wont go back there til DEC... see you then....
ahhhh BUFFALO bills.. lovely place...expand to SoCAL

LDHS is up on the ad haps. We all try to respect the posting requirements and are still learning how the new Xtreme system works. We have to be careful not to post self-promoting posts in other forum.

for example....just from my own perspective....
when a new person posts "what's your favorite hot sauce" in the hot sauce making forum... I could post back, "try MY SAUCES< THEY ARE THE BEST EVER>>>"...and that is self-promoting...and would get "bleeped"

I've been guilty of unintentional self-promoting. Blame it on that last re-wine...whatever.... BUT!!!! I always try to respect the rules of the forum and the boundaries of self-promoting. I still mess up every so often, but it's not intentional.

LDHS is posting in the Promo section so ...Bring it ON! DAWG!!!! :dance:

We don't seem to be understanding each other...

I'm not encouraging anyone to break the rules :), PepperJoe peppered the marketplace add deally (the new one, not the traditional forum) with adds for his free moruga seeds... Seems like a guy could use that to advertise a free sauce promotion.

Back