Lucky Dog Hot Sauce "Lucky 7's" Contest/Giveaway!

Round 3 winner is Sr Beaver! :dance:

RND PICK TEAM/OWNER PLAYER SELECTED
1 1 Millworkman
1 2 Scoville DeVille
1 3 JDFan
1 4 dragonpeppers
1 5 nmorris279
1 6 HopsNBarley
1 7 sr. beaver :dance:
1 8 Guillo1
1 9 PapaBill
1 10 DawgBite
1 11 Gotrox

ha - you had a 1:11 chance actually. Sorry it didn't work out!

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Please send me an email at luckydoghotsauce@gmail.com and I'll get your prizes out on Monday afternoon.
:cheers:

Alas, the rest of you will have to get your Lucky Dog Hot Sauce the old fashioned way at http://www.luckydoghotsauce.com
:dance:

NIce contest LDHS!
Although I didn't win one of the prizes and based on my draft order I should still be able to get Maurice Jones-Drew! Woo Hoo :dance:
I'd take Matthews, CJ2J or Megatron there personally...the Jags scare me too much to take one with my 1st pick. lol

WooWaaah! I was sooooo close! hahaha

Too much FUN LDHS!!!! Thanks for the giggles!!!!

sooo....can i just buy my own t-shirt, or what? Got tank tops yet?????

WooHoo! Thanks LDHS! I'll take the t-shirt. Since I just ordered 6 bottles of LDHS, I have an idea for the winning bottle.......Y'all STAY TUNED!

I have a couple hundred - been using them for marketing and tabling. If/when I do farmer's markets (just applied...hope I can get in!) they'll be easier to manage. Working on a way to sell online but don't wanna have to deal with 17 more SKUs of inventory and pre-making all those shirts. My t-shirt guy might make to order and handle fulfillment - if he can do that I'll launch the t-shirts as part of my website.

But meanwhile once I finally get to sorting/inventorying the shirts I have I'll likely make a bunch of each size/color available on Facebook. When that happens I'll let you know!

(meanwhile, we might be able to work something out. ;) )

now thats how a contest should be done. Thank you for your generosity Lucky Dog. Too bad I didn't win and congratulations to the winners. I'll just have to place an order to try out this famous hot sauce.

Congrats to all the winners. Good one LDHS

I just saw your email in my SPAM folder - I don't think you were included. I think because you have a website in your sig it moved it there.

Send me your address - I will send you a bottle of your choice for my mistake. Really sorry about that brother. :cheers:

7Pod - your email went into my Spam folder too. I suck.

You will ALSO be getting a bottle of LDHS of your choice. My apologies for not including you in the drawing. :cheers:

Jeez - good lesson for next contest - check the SPAM folder!

Back